Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Idea of The Perfect Man

Howdy everyone!

Here's another interesting article from my good friend [URL="http://venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15552"]LL[/URL].

I liked this one because you can see how most of the things she considers important in a man (or at least the reasons that she considers them important) are the very things that we try to teach here at Venusian Arts.

Share your thoughts and enjoy!

----------------------

My Idea of The Perfect Man:

He doesnít say things just to say them.
    (this can be broken down into not being like all the guys that just talk a bunch of shit, but really canít back it up. Chances are if you have to go on and on about what you have, or what your gonna get, or how your this or that, to inflate your egoÖ You ainít shit, and you probably never will be)

He is stylish without being overly trendy.
    (This means he can be stylish without being a trend jumper, he carries himself with class and always looks put together, even when heís just rocking a white tee and jeans)

He listens.
    (I donít mean nodding your head when I speak with a glaze look in your eye. If Im expected to listen to you be excited about things Iím not completely interested in, I expect the same respect from you. If you donít really care about how my day went or what my dreams are, stop fucking me!)

Heís Intelligent
    (Iím not down with dating someone whoís only interest is reality television, music, and all things superficial. Iím hungry for knowledge so I want my man to be just as curious and bright as I consider myself to be. If we canít talk about everything under the sun, and share thoughts and opinions and learn things from each otherÖ Then I might as well just go buy a battery operated toy and date myself)

Heís Tall
    (Yeah I want a man that can tower over me. It makes me feel protected.)

Heís Funny
    (A sense of humor is a must. I want a man that can make me laugh, tease me, be sarcastic and spark a grin on my lips even when Iím feeling extra bitchy!)

Heís Dominant
    (This is a must. I can not date a man that I can walk all over. I need someone who is going to put me in my place when I step out of line. I need a man, to be a man, plain and simple!)

Heís Affectionate
    (I can handle it if you donít want to make out with me in public, but I need a man who is going to curl up in bed with me, watch stupid television, kiss me at random moments, touch me just because he wants to be close to me!!)

Heís Tough
    (I donít want to date a guy I could beat up. If I canít feel protected by you, then you arenít a man in my eyes)

Heís Driven
    (Im trying to be something in life. Iím working hard trying to get money in the bank, and a career under my belt so that I can support myself and maybe one day a familyÖ For right now, I have pitbulls to feed. I donít want a man that is going to be content working for a check and living day to day. I want someone who is going to be someone, because I plan to be!)

Heís a Good Driver
    (This is a must. If a man canít handle a car well, chances are he isnít going to handle me well. So if you suck at drivingÖ Pssshhhh. Im not even trying to go on a second date!!!)

Heís Not A Bible Thumper
    (Iím an atheist so I need a man that is going to be okay with that, and also someone who isnít going to shove the idea of god down my throat during breakfast, lunch and dinner. You got your faith? Thatís cool but if your someone who bases their entire life on the good book and following all those rulesÖ keep it moving!)

He likes animals
    (If you donít like my animals, I wont like you. Point Blank!)

He can work it out.
    (ENOUGH SAID)

Heís TALL, DARK & HANDSOME.
    (Hey, thatís my type! Sorry!)

Heís Proud & Secure
    (If youíre a little whiney bitch I cant mess with you!! I want a man that is confident in himself, keeps his head up, you know?)

I like to think of myself as the perfect man...

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight44 View Post
      I like to think of myself as the perfect man...
      That is indeed the perfect man!
      ..I wish I could find him

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Tay View Post
        That is indeed the perfect man!
        ..I wish I could find him
        Thank you!!!!

Comment

Thank you!!!!
          You're welcome....

Why are you thanking me?

Comment

Originally posted by Decibel
            Funny how 'mind-blowing sex' isn't on the list, or in fact anything to do with sex. This is actually a BFF list.
            I bet if not for social conditioning, great sex would be in the top 3 of most women's lists.
            That's what "He can work it out" means

He can work it out = He's great in the sack

Comment

Funny how 'mind-blowing sex' isn't on the list, or in fact anything to do with sex. This is actually a BFF list.
              I bet if not for social conditioning, great sex would be in the top 3 of most women's lists.
              Remember, its just one girls "statements" and the fact that what a girl says and what are girl actually wants are two different things...

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. But still, it should be up there on the list, in bold font, and unmistakable!! Women love to fuck. No shame at all in that.
                Women love sex?

Then how come they keep denying me?

Haha jk, no crap they do!!

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. But still, it should be up there on the list, in bold font, and unmistakable!! Women love to fuck. No shame at all in that.
                  True the reason why it's not bolded is because it's not always number one on a woman's list it's important yes but there are other qualities that are more important

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Tay View Post
                    True the reason why it's not bolded is because it's not always number one on a woman's list it's important yes but there are other qualities that are more important
                    Says who?

Women's top two priorities are to survive and replicate

Comment

Says who?

Women's top two priorities are to survive and replicate
                      Uhh, Please don't start that again

Comment

The mistake women make is to understate the importance of sex to them, because they want to be perceived as good little girls and not sluts. And you can't blame them for giving into social pressure.
                        Taytay I think you'll find sex will be way up there on the list once you become experienced. Having a guy in your life who meets all the above criteria is an awesome find, but in addition having a guy who also gives you screaming orgasms is a whole nother level of relationship.
                        I'm not a slut but I'm not a good girl either

I understand that but it still will never be #1 or #2 on my list

Comment

We shall see. I can tell you're gonna like it a whole lot. So maybe #3.
                          LMAO! What makes you say that?

Comment

If a women tells you sex is in their top 3 things they look for in a man, they're just a slam pig.

Let's not kid ourselves. Everyone likes sex. Why? Because it's sex. It feels good. That's the whole point.

Yes women like sex more than some men like to think they do. But women who are looking for a relationship don't rank sex in their top 5 things they are looking for in a man.

Women who are looking to get some for a night do.

Comment

prophet--why haven't I been introduced to LL? I mean she and I both want the same qualities in a man or atleast similar qualities. wecould kick it and talk about boys and such....

as for the sex thing yeah well duh thats as to be expected if he ain't good in the sack then what are the other problems you have in your life besides sucking at sex...you are obviously [B]NOT[/B] the man for me, even if you do have a majority of these qualities sex [B][I][U]must[/U][/I][/B] be good or else byebye.

tay- you will love it its great.

Comment

Working...
                              X