X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic

Just thought I'd register so I can tell you all how pathetic you are.

It's not the lay but the love. People don't deserve to be hurt. Not even you pathetic losers.

So all I have to say to you guys and girls is I hope you learn what it's like to truly love someone. It's better than any lay you'll get.

So fuck you and I hope you all grow up someday and make a difference in this world.

Especially who ever hurt my friend Kait. I hope you read this. I hope you never smile or laugh again. I hope for your sake you never get laid again.

May your pathetic face melt, and you dick fall off.

You overly proper pieces of shit. Fuck you. Fuck you all and good night fucking losers.

Oh

and fuck you.

So you're tellin' me there's a chance.....lol

Comment

Weird. Never seen one of these before.

Comment

Originally posted by WiretapScars View Post
        Just thought I'd register so I can tell you all how pathetic you are.

It's not the lay but the love. People don't deserve to be hurt. Not even you pathetic losers.

So all I have to say to you guys and girls is I hope you learn what it's like to truly love someone. It's better than any lay you'll get.

So fuck you and I hope you all grow up someday and make a difference in this world.

Especially who ever hurt my friend Kait. I hope you read this. I hope you never smile or laugh again. I hope for your sake you never get laid again.

May your pathetic face melt, and you dick fall off.

You overly proper pieces of shit. Fuck you. Fuck you all and good night fucking losers.

Oh

and fuck you.
        Blame is such an easy thing to throw around. Don't blame the community or the tools for the application by a single individual. Pick-Up has improved my happiness and the overall life of myself and the others (mainly girls) that I have met as a result.

It sounds like someone misinformed your friend...told her that he loved her and then took her virginity or something. I'm sorry if that's the case. I don't think most people are trying to negatively manipulate others. As with anything, there are always a few bad apples.

If you want to have a discussion, feel free to reply. Name calling will get you nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          So you're tellin' me there's a chance.....lol
          LMAO. Nice.

Comment

I'm moving this to Fight Club and closing this hateful thread.

As I stated to WiretapScars in his ban:

I'm sure this ban will come as no surprise to you after your hateful post, [B]but if you think that one ignorant PUA's mistakes define this whole community and everyone in it, then you are sorely mistaken.

You speak ABOUT love, yet speak with no love whatsoever towards your fellow human beings. Think about that.[/B]

Comment

Working...
            X