PDA

View Full Version : Player Vibe ???

Banzai
04-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey guys, does being too fun and attracting lots of girls gets a player vibe ???
I'm affraid that maybe i'm getting across a player vibe and not getting my goal (getting a girlfriend) because of that.

How can i attract chicks, but also make them know(if i want them to) that i really like them, and that they dont need to be affraid of losing me, or be jealous, without getting across as needy or insecure and without betraying my pre-selection ?

Lost Prophet
04-18-2008, 06:48 PM
demonstrate it. Like if you enjoy the day two with the HB time bridge to another day two or call her a day or two later to arrange one. This could be classed as AFC but I personally dont think so but in the conversation of arranging the next day say you have had a good time with her.

If you demonstrate a willingness to devote your time with a chick and dont appear to be playing her when you are not around her then the girlfriend will eventually come (forget the appear to be playing part if you want MLTR).

04-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey guys, does being too fun and attracting lots of girls gets a player vibe ???
I'm affraid that maybe i'm getting across a player vibe and not getting my goal (getting a girlfriend) because of that.

How can i attract chicks, but also make them know(if i want them to) that i really like them, and that they dont need to be affraid of losing me, or be jealous, without getting across as needy or insecure and without betraying my pre-selection ?

Man, I got exactly the same problem. Now Im able to talk to anyone about anything but fuck, I think people think that Im a player. And as soon as I get down and talk to a girl for real then Im getting the impression that she's bored.
Sometimes I get the feeling that people just want to test you if you're really that confident, and they wont let loose until you show that you are vulnerable. And then they drop you like a hot potatoe and go like "I knew it"
Damn, that makes me mad

L+Rob
04-19-2008, 03:11 AM
Qualify more in A3. I can relate to the problem and I'm convinced its all about qualifying better.

CrazyWilly's right. It's a lot about entailing sincerity in your A3 qualification. I understand the feeling, because having game in high school is often labeled as "being a player" or whatever. Just remember to be sincere in your qualification, don't demonstrate that sex is all your interested in (or for that matter, that sex is even a "big thing" in the first place), and remember not to do lousy player chode type things. Like brag to your dumb ass AFC buddies about your fucking k closes, and shit like that. Be a guy she is attracted to and wants to be around, and have her know that you are still valuable/a prize, but that she isn't putting her reputation/social value on the line for that time with you. In that equation, you're more than likely to lose out.

azazels_wolf
04-19-2008, 06:29 AM
Agreed.

Also, once you've qualified, be sure to spend plenty of time in comfort. Focus on building emotional connection and trust. Show her a bit of vulnerability and talk about things that bring out positive emotions in her. If she feels a real emotional connection she'll be much more likely to regard you as possible bf material.

Lost Prophet
04-19-2008, 07:03 PM
so once again... this emotional connection material is stuff like...

child hood memories
pets
feelings on various subjects
way you were treated by something/someone

anything to make her be brought up and down on an emotional rollercoaster??