PDA

View Full Version : Sat Night House Party Busty Redhead

lsantini
04-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Sat. night two of my GF's threw a party at their condo. They had sent out an online evite earlier in the week, and i noticed that there was a few babes coming I didn't really know. On to the party.. My roomate Shaft and I pick up some ice and vodka redbull, to contribute to the party. I knew there was going to be a bunch of guys that I didn't know, and told myself I was going to be friendly to everyone.

So 9PM we get there and I notice that its 10 girls and one guy who turned out to be gay. I also notice 2 of the girls HBred and HbBrunette, who are very sexy, but I barely know them. I walk in smile and say hi to everyone I, give some of the girls hugs. I'm carrying the ice and Laura tells me to put one of the bags in the freezer. For whatever reason I kinda tried to toss it in there and half the bag spilt all over the kitchen floor. Laura and another girl help me pick it up and I crack a joke with everyone else. I felt like an idiot.

Once the ice is picked up I go over to the table and say hi and intro myself to the girls I didn't know particularily HbBrunette and HBred . I have hung out with HbBrunette a month earlier. She hugs me and says sorry for not saying hi at some bar a few weeks ago, I say no biggie. She then intro's me to her roomate, who is a Hb8 redhead with amazing cleavage and a killer ass. Also HbBrunette also is an HB8 with a nice body. From what I've heard they both have Bf's.

Shaft mixes me a drink and we go sit on the couch and watch some B ball while the girls talk. 10 mins later a couple walks in and I need another drink. I go to intro myself, brush up against a pillar and knock over a plate which breaks, Damn..... Its just not my night. Everyone looks at me in shock and then Laura comes over and says its not a big deal. I say I don't know whats wrong with me and go sit in the living room for the next hour to calm down.

A half hour passes and theres now like 30 people at the party, mainly couples and more guys. They also start a beer pong tournament. At this point I notice HbRed and HbBrunette ignoring everyone and talking to each other. They are sitting. I walk over and say something like..

You know its kinda rude to come to a party and only talk to each other. (with a playful tone) There also roomates.
Girls: Actually we never get to see each other
Me: Oh really ok, I'm just giving you a hard time.

Me: Let me ask u something. So I have these pair of jeans I was going to wear tonight that I bought in Italy, that are all frayed. I end up descibing them a little more and ask what their opinion was on the jeans.

Turns out HbRed went to school for fashion so she gives me her 5 min speel on euro fashion and how it doesn't work in the US. I say that I really don't care what people think of me, and what I could possibly wear with the jeans. Then we start talking about how Hbred now works in advertising for T-Bell. I say TBell is gross, kinda throwing a neg?

Anyways at this point HBred is sitting closest to me and Hbbrunette is sitting next to her. I'm standing leaning against the wall where Hbred has to turn to look at me. I also have a straight shot at her cleavage which I resist, fearing hbbrunette might see me. Looking back I prolly should've pulled up a chair and sat down.

I talk about my experience in Italy which I think is a dhv, and come to find out Hbbrunette has travelled to greece. The next 15 mins are me and hbbrunette going back and forth about her trip and Italy. HBred kinda came off as a bitch and stuck up, so I completely ignored her for these 15 mins and noticed that she made a few efforts to add some input when she could.

We also talked about where we were all from. Hbbrunette also asked if I was single IOI maybe? The DLV's might have been that I'm looking for a job right now and the fact that I was standing the whole time. Also I didn't run any routines.

HBRed finally get's up and goes to the keg for a beer, HBbrunette and I talk for another 5 mins and she says she needs to get a beer. DLV possibly? Total conversation might have been 15-20 mins...

I didn't talk to eaither of them for the rest of the evening, I had to play beerpong shortly after. However I caught HBRed staring at me when I was filling up a pitcher, so I gave her a big smile and she turned. While Shaft and I were playing beerpong I noticed they were putting their jackets on to leave. I walked over casually said it was nice meeting you and gave hugs. They were gone and I was bummed, time to throw back some beers. I find out later that HBred might be single, (Damn).

My questions ??
I'm glad I opened them. Maybe I could have used a neg by saying I never date redheads, or for the future. I most likely overy ignored her and she might think I'm a dick. Also should I add the two of them on the facebook or maybe just add HbBrunette?

I know this is a lousy report, and I'm overanlyzing the shit out of everything. I had a long drive yesterday and kept replaying the interaction, figured I would bounce it off you guys? Also I had heard Hbred was kinda a snotty so I figured what a challenge..

Cro
04-08-2008, 09:57 PM
First off, seemed like a good night. However you have to decide when you go to a party, are you going there with your friend to have a good time, or to pick up women ?

Because it seemed like the first to me, you brought a friend and booze. The thing with that is, you are not ready in the right frame of mind from the start. You try and 'jump-start' your sarge frame in the middle of the party, I did that a few times when I was starting out, and it never ended successfully.

Drinking is also a touchy subject...I say find your limit and game tipsy if you can, for some ... don't drink at all. I find I vibe better if I drink a couple of beers, but if I dare take a shot, I can put down my daddy pants and forget picking up using game.

But let's see here..

The whole ice thing was brilliant, you should have just kept a right frame of 'ooops, fuck it!' and not let it affect you, the same with shattering the plate. Just apologize and move on. Strong personalities don't worry about stuff like that, but show sincere apology.

I say I don't know whats wrong with me and go sit in the living room for the next hour to calm down.

Huge DLV, women will notice a man feeling uncomfortable and he will fall off their radar.

You know its kinda rude to come to a party and only talk to each other. (with a playful tone) There also roomates.
Girls: Actually we never get to see each other
Me: Oh really ok, I'm just giving you a hard time.

Me: Let me ask u something. So I have these pair of jeans I was going to wear tonight that I bought in Italy, that are all frayed. I end up descibing them a little more and ask what their opinion was on the jeans.

Turns out HbRed went to school for fashion so she gives me her 5 min speel on euro fashion and how it doesn't work in the US. I say that I really don't care what people think of me, and what I could possibly wear with the jeans. Then we start talking about how Hbred now works in advertising for T-Bell. I say TBell is gross, kinda throwing a neg?

Anyways at this point HBred is sitting closest to me and Hbbrunette is sitting next to her. I'm standing leaning against the wall where Hbred has to turn to look at me. I also have a straight shot at her cleavage which I resist, fearing hbbrunette might see me. Looking back I prolly should've pulled up a chair and sat down.

Overall, very good. You opened, got shit tested, blew it off, stacked into a conversation piece which hooked.

Her: I work at TBell
You: TBell is gross.

Definately not a neg, just a insult at her place of work. Learning to neg takes a while sometimes, read up on it, watch it in action....my advice, skip it. Banter, c&f and witty humor instead.

Yes you should've pulled up a chair, hovering over a target is intimidating and not triggering any attraction switches at all. Also you DLV to the rest of the room.

Her asking you if you're single is more often than not an IOI, how ever, sometimes people are just curious.

You didn't make them feel comfortable and that ended with them standing up and leaving to get a drink. They blew you out.

Also ignoring the redhead was good, but you did it for too long and never teased her. Read up on that part in Decibel's guide.
When the redhead tried to give her input, you should have grinned and said "is your friend always this rude?" then turn to her "hey, grown ups are talking...wait your turn" then wait a second, grin big and bring all your attention to her "nah, alright. Go on. What were you saying?"

Don't leave her out in the cold the whole time, let her in once in a while.

When they left, going in for the hug was AFC. Next time go for the French goodbye. Kisses on cheeks and third on the lips, just casual. Not sexual. It's a big kino to leave them with.

My questions ??
I'm glad I opened them. Maybe I could have used a neg by saying I never date redheads, or for the future. I most likely overy ignored her and she might think I'm a dick. Also should I add the two of them on the facebook or maybe just add HbBrunette?

"Is that your natural color?"
"Yes"
"Too bad...my mom told me only to date blonds"

Don't add girls on facebook out of the blue, send her a message first....for that, check out Decibel's Guide again.

Good report my man.

Killer
04-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Cro is right
To add my own input, since I am used to party scene, don't make your night about your friends and drinking if you want the girl. Being that guy that loves drinking won't get you laid. Honestly, just relaxing, maybe holding a drink, works best. On top of that, your friends should notice when you are macking it on some girls. Personally, when I go out with friends (usually about 10-20 people), I talk to them but I also prefer to go off on my own. Your friends will come to you when they see you reeling a girl in. Whenever I am gaming, all of the sudden all of my friends put me on some pedestal, I am the center of conversation and receive only respect. This only reinforces gaming. If you are going to game girls, then game them. none of your friends should be angry about that.
And drinking games can work for you. i can't think of a time when beer pong got me the girl, though. I'm really good at it too, I will be on the table for over an hour sometimes, but in reality its only taking away from me socializing. Some drinking games do work, if there are people situated in a circle where there is conversation going on; like Fuck the dealer, asshole, moose, speed quarters w/e other games you might like.
Parties are a great way to find girls. You did mess up a bit in gaming the two girls, it happens but you learn from it. Never insult jobs or talk down about whatever you do.

lsantini
04-09-2008, 03:20 AM
Thanks for the input fellas, its so nice to get others advice and I really feel like I'm learning so much. First off I had hoped these two girls would be there, and that I would get a chance to talk to them. I didn't start to really drink hard till they were gone. When I first walked in I said Hi, should I have tried to game them at that point instead of an hour later?

I handled the ice accident great by acting like it was no big deal. However, I"m sure I looked a little more embaressed about the plate breaking. When talking about T bell, I pretty much said its good drunk food, but I usually stay away from it when sober.

I didn't think about me standing until the next day, whoops. I like the "is your friend always this rude line". I didn't realise hugging was afc. How would you go about wording this is how the French say goodbye, and I'm not sure if I could kiss a girl with a BF on the lips? (after we talked about her BF). I also like the hair color comment, if I see her again I will use it.

As for the facebook message I looked at Decibals guide and still am not sure what to say? Obviously something funny, or unpredictable? Also if we do talk online should I try to set up a day 2? The reason I ask is because I don't feel like I built enough attraction? Sorry for all the questions, I'm mainly concerned with what to say in a message?

Killer.. I have found it a little akward gaming when I'm out with like 10 of my friends. I agree that they do have a new respect for me, mainly because they think I have a lot of balls. I think drinking games would be a good way to DHV myself next time? I usually in the past stayed away from them.

Thanks again guys, its time for me to take it to the next level:)

Cro
04-09-2008, 02:14 PM
I didn't realise hugging was afc
not at all, just depends on when and how you give the hug. First off, stand a feet away from the target, put out your hands and be assertive and dominant with a smile on your face. She will walk into your hands and hug you. Don't initiate the hug yourself. That's how I get a hug in field, it's all about being comfortable with your inner game.

Start by practicing it on friends and family so it seems natural in field.

How would you go about wording this is how the French say goodbye, and I'm not sure if I could kiss a girl with a BF on the lips?

Here's a quotation from a FR of mine:
She smiles and thinks for a moment, then tells me she's really smart and a nice person. I tell her I'll take it under consideration, then she gets a cab and prepares to leave so I tell her "kiss me goodbye....do you know how they do it in France?" then I point to my cheek, and she kisses it, then the other cheek, then the lips. She looks at me wanting more, but my hand is really bothering me so I can't hold this cool frame for much longer so I ask her "are you going to call me?" she smiles and says yes, she wants to talk to me again. So I grin and say "good" then walk away.

What I do is that when it's time to say goodbye, is that I put on a big smile and ask them if they know how we do it in France(this shows a target that you are versed in culture and customs from around the world). She might say yes, then just point to your right cheek, then left cheek, then your lips and wait for her to initiate.
If she says no then you do the same with a smile on your face.

Sometimes they kiss you on the lips in the end, or on the gray area. Doesn't matter.

As for the facebook message I looked at Decibals guide and still am not sure what to say?

There's a part about online game in the field guide, should help. I don't want to give you a message to send her, it's better to try it yourself.

Killer
04-09-2008, 05:10 PM
You don't have to initiate conversation with them right away. Remember, you are in a social setting. Greeting them then going on your own business is great, because it puts a foot in the door for you to initiate conversation later, and they will judge your social proof. So in an hours time, did you look like a fun guy or a tool? (This applies every time you are out). Having a lot of friends around means having a lot of people to talk to. You will look like an outgoing guy. On the other hand, having overly drunk friends can blow you out if they walk up and creep out the girls. Its all personal preference but you should be able to work in each environment.

Like I said, drinking games are necessarily bad but may limit your interaction. Beer pong usually does limit interaction, unless you are partners with the girl. I have had girls interested in me while playing asshole, but my skill at a drinking game is not what builds interest. You can use the game to neg her (O, you're horrible at this), and be playful. Maybe call her a cheater etc. I posted somewhere about a girl I gamed successfully when playing asshole, starting with her negative body language to facing me completely, and not the table. You can use the game as a way to just vibe with the girl, and other people around. By doing that, you are social proofing. If you neg her a bit, she should come into your frame. Simultaneously, others will notice, and you will be respected. Usually, my voice does not reach 8 people at once sitting around a table. But when a good looking girl's body language is showing she's in to me, all of the sudden I am at least half of most of the conversations, and when I talk everyone listens. This is attraction, so if you are able to sit down next to a girl and play a little bit, you can get in to comfort with her easily. And you should be socially proofed as you do it.

As for the facebook thing, I usually don't facebook girls, if they facebook me thats when I act. But it may work, some people on this site are skilled with internet game, try looking for some info.