PDA

View Full Version : Picking Up famous women

Savage
04-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I work in the film industry and have a lot of opportunities to meet famous women. The problem is they're famous and I'm very low down the list. How do I DHV when the girl knows she has higher value? Should i pretend I've never heard of her? Because in some cases this would be completely unrealistic especially since I work in the industry. Any tips would be appreciated.

jaw_droppin
04-02-2008, 08:07 PM
have u ever seen the guy cristina aguleira is married too jesus hes ugly and hes not famous anything can happen man

Hotspur
04-02-2008, 08:35 PM
There's a chapter in "The Game" where Style talks about gaming Britnney Spears. You should probably read it.

In Bloom
04-02-2008, 08:39 PM
There's a chapter in "The Game" where Style talks about gaming Britnney Spears. You should probably read it.

Yeah, there is also a part in the book where Tyler Durden does the cube (I think) on Paris Hilton and pretend like he didnt know who she was.

Maven
04-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Yeah, there is also a part in the book where Tyler Durden does the cube (I think) on Paris Hilton and pretend like he didnt know who she was.

That was papa :P

Hengman
04-05-2008, 05:57 PM
I work in the entertainment industry, too. Never gamed a chick who was a celebrity, but I do have big named friends (Method Man, J Holiday, Musiq Soulchild, Queen Latifah, etc.). If I see Adriana Lima and fuck her, I'll let you guys know. :D

Posey
04-05-2008, 06:33 PM
I work in the entertainment industry, too. Never gamed a chick who was a celebrity, but I do have big named friends (Method Man, J Holiday, Musiq Soulchild, Queen Latifah, etc.). If I see Adriana Lima and fuck her, I'll let you guys know. :D

If you see Adriana Lima and fuck her then I will build a shrine of you.

Ril
04-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Adriana just got out of the shower here and she said you guys can forget about fucking her :cool:

DaveyFresh"
04-06-2008, 02:18 AM

This just DLVED Style unless it was the hot britney -- TruTh

jaw_droppin
04-07-2008, 12:42 AM
britney is still hot , idk she will always be hot to me lol. thats real love

Hengman
04-07-2008, 01:00 AM
lmao

Britney...has...like...hamburger...AIDs...pussy.

jaw_droppin
04-07-2008, 01:18 AM
lmao i would still get into that any day

Hotspur
04-07-2008, 05:18 PM
This just DLVED Style unless it was the hot britney -- TruTh

I'm sure you can figure out when the book was published, estimate how long before that he wrote it, and google a picture ...

DaveyFresh"
04-07-2008, 05:50 PM
britney is still hot , idk she will always be hot to me lol. thats real love

Yea that must be...lol......., I wouldn't hit that with 3 condoms and a hefty bag... plus the mere thoughts of the sign K feds been here stamped on her shit

jaw_droppin
04-07-2008, 08:22 PM
like jamie lynn looks good too i hope she has a hot daughter than theres gonna be hot spears ladies all

fuck 3 condoms and a hefty bag ill go raw cmon its britney bitch

Cleric
04-18-2008, 03:49 AM
Funny you mentioned Britney. Look at the chode who married her and knocked her up. Anything's possible - especially with famous women who are routinely ignored by "regular" guys who don't think they have a chance and are used to being treated like pieces of meat. Famous is just their job. Deep down their still women with a woman's desires.

DaveyFresh"
04-18-2008, 05:19 AM
Funny you mentioned Britney. Look at the chode who married her and knocked her up. Anything's possible - especially with famous women who are routinely ignored by "regular" guys who don't think they have a chance and are used to being treated like pieces of meat. Famous is just their job. Deep down their still women with a woman's desires.

Tell Maria Carey that see how far you get

jaw_droppin
04-18-2008, 01:44 PM
lol no guy unless hes rich will get mariah shes too hot but britney and cristina i can see. mariah looks to high maintenance

checkers
04-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Be yourself man, acknowledge that she IS famous, and you're not phased by it. Its hard to explain man, PM me I'll try and help out better =-)