PDA

View Full Version : Girl mentions she has BF but still asks me out

baron921
03-25-2008, 07:30 AM
So I've been to lunch with this girl a couple times. We do a little flirting and kino. We tickle each other and just have fun.

Suddenly and recently in convo a couple times she mentions she has a BF! But she integrates that information into context, she doesn't focus on that one fact.

For example she says, "So I was watching this TV show last night on blah blah blah with my bf John and blah blah blah"

In spite of this, she asks me to lunch again. Am I LJBF'ed? Is she possibly freeing her guilt and challenging me to an invitation to make her mine?

Not counting email, I've probably spent a total of 3 hours of time with this girl. I know I'd be pretty pissed if I was the bf and knew she was hanging out with me. I doubt she's mentioned me to him.

What steps can I take to figure out what her intentions are? I prefer subtle, but I guess a direct confrontation is an option if you all suggest that as well.

Argo navis
03-25-2008, 08:12 AM
Is she possibly freeing her guilt and challenging me to an invitation to make her mine?

Yes. When she says "blablablabla", somewhere in there, you should listen for her telling you what is NOT happening with her boyfriend - the absolute IOI in cases like that. And make what's not happening... happen.

Calibrate, then you can destroy the bf.