PDA

View Full Version : night ended at her place

illuminator
03-23-2008, 04:03 PM
okay i wanted to post last nights happenings even though it wasn't really sarging..

the night was really awesome i did some heavy drinking so that is why i didn't sarge but i went to the club and i couldn't really do that afc thing where you walk around the club and wreck all your social value because almost like every other table i went by there was an old friend and i had to stop and talk so i'd say if nothing else then it raised my social value higher and because i was drunk i was all relaxed and feeling like i'm in the top of the world so i had this big ass smile on my face and i was laughing and having fun with everyone..

oh yeah and my sister mocked my peacocking out fit.. well only the hand section.. i wear dark blue jeans with cool superman belt, black leather shoes, white dress shirt with this 3 black figures i can't describe them, black tie, hair with gel.. and on hands i got 3 rings, watch and bracelet.. she was like "take all those off! why do you have those on?" and when i tried to explain well basicly how you pick up girls she was like "no! won't work like that.."

before i go into the subject the title mentions i refresh your memories on my last sarge post.. my mothers coworker was giving me ioi's when we were on the dancefloor.. she is like couple years older than me.. i didn't game her then cos i was kinda thinking that she is my mothers coworker is this right and stuff like that..

now that you know the backround story on this threads topic i shall go to the point..

so it is sometime after my sister had complained about my arm accessories maybe like 20 minutes or something like that so that the subject had already changed.. i got a tap on my back.. i turn around and see my mothers coworker and her friend she was like "hiiii" and hugged me.. i think i hugged her friend too.. on the last post about my mothers coworker i think i rated her an 8 but atleast last night she was way hotter than 8.. she had this black shirt with open back and jeans.. i don't remember what we were discussing but because of the earlier evening i still was in this relaxed and fun mood with a big ass smile and making jokes and laughing.. i have a faint memory about some weird joke that they said it was something like i was a dog and they would take care of me.. i have no idea anymore what their joke really was but it had something to do with me being a dog or something cos i remember replying something like woof or something..
well yeah the night goes on and i am not all the time with the HB8+ and her friend but at this one time later on the night we were on this room that karaoke going on there.. my sister gave me money and asked me to go buy her something to drink (and to me as well of course) so i was on the counter and then she came to me and said "hey we just put your name on the karaoke list" i was like "whoah really?" and she was "yes we want to hear you sing this song" and she said the name of the song and i didn't even get the chance to order the drinks when i hear my name being announced like minute after she came to tell me about it.. so i went there and performed the song and they came to like in front row to watch and her friend took pictures (i didn't ask to see them which i should have cos now that i think about it i would have wanted to see them) the song was good and of course i sang it the best of my abilities and i saw some other people there singing along and when i was finished people clapped.. i exchanged few words with them and then went back to do what i was doing before the interruption..
someone who is smarter than me (and not all still kinda hung over because of the drinking) please explain that situation to me.. a girl puts your name to a karaoke list just off the blue like that.. what's up with that???

and again the night goes on now it is like 40 minutes until closing time.. i see them sitting and i went to talk to them.. HB8+ asks me if i want to go dancing so we went and left her friend there.. we have danced like a minute maybe not even that some guy friends of hers say hi to her and start talking.. i say to her ear "want me to save you?" i think she said yes but i didn't save her from that situation cos she began to dance with them and her bodylanguage was all like not trying to get away but rather just being there with them so i just walked away (didn't want to hover there like a fool) i went to her friend and sat next to her and said with a playful attitude "yeah your friend asked me to dance with her but there she is dancing with all those guys and just left me hanging" she laughed.. then as we see how the dance goes on i think i saw her kissing the guy might be that i saw wrong but still i said to her friend again with a playful attitude "oh my god did you just see that? they were like going at it on the dancefloor" she laughed and replied something can't remember..
well as hb8+ comes from the dancefloor she says kinda sadly "i have to go have coffee with him tomorrow" and i think to myself "hmm perhaps she did want me to rescue her even though she acted like she didn't want"
hb8+ says "i'm hungry let's go get something to eat and then go to sleep" and says to me "wanna join us?" and i thought about it for second and said "yeah okay i'll come with you" so we went to her friends place where they offered me some spaghetti kind of food we joked around and then went to bed.. she had this king size bed i slept in the middle and hb8+ was to my right side and her friend to the left..
i suppose i could have tried dual massage thing to see if i could have f-closed them but i really didn't even think about it that much cos i was drunk and tired..

wow this was kinda long post.. but i appreciate it if you read it and please leave some comments..

illuminator
03-23-2008, 04:12 PM
UPDATE..

i just checked my email.. HB8+ just added me as her friend on facebook..

Killer
03-23-2008, 05:08 PM
All in all i'd say not bad. You can pick out the points where you DLV, take note of it for the future. Secondly, watch out for the girls that are also on top of another guy during the night.
You were in good enough to stay the night. Should have made a move. I understand its intimidating being between two girls (how do you initiate kissing and get the ball rolling) but shit, you think an opportunity like that comes up often. Should have just started a little play fight and turned it into a make out session and gone from there.
if you are thinking of hangin out with this girl again, make the decision whether you really want to hook up with her. If shes practically on top of some guy in public then IOIing you, that can't be too good. I think if you go out and she is there, just game other girls and if you get another opportunity, capitalize or LJBF her.

Cro
03-23-2008, 07:59 PM
I think the main point here is that she was drunk and you spiked her BT and then left her with another dude, but I agree with your decision to walk away from the dancefloor. It was NOT a DLV in my opinion, because standing around TRYING to win her back would be much, much worse. But walking away is DLV but also shows willingness to walk away, depends on how you did it....did you walk away with shoulder slouched and a sad look on your face, or did you shrug it off, with your head high and walk away smiling?

Remember that next time, and also remember the dancefloor is a trap when the girl is drunk....it's her playing field to let you jump through her hoops.

And speaking of jumping through hoops, the karaoke thing....you took a dive in her hoop, ofcourse you could not have backed out, that would be a DLV, making you appear scared of performing for a group....remember an Alpha doesn't care what others think, but you should have scolded her a bit "what do you think I am, a dancing monkey?" don't wait for a reply but just walk towards the stage smiling.

Oh and as to your sister, if she hated the rings....get new rings. Don't fight a girl on peacocking IF she has a fashion sense, some rings are just plain bad and girls pay attention to jewelry. If a girl told me my rings looked bad, I'd throw them away

illuminator
03-23-2008, 09:13 PM
All in all i'd say not bad. You can pick out the points where you DLV, take note of it for the future. Secondly, watch out for the girls that are also on top of another guy during the night.
You were in good enough to stay the night. Should have made a move. I understand its intimidating being between two girls (how do you initiate kissing and get the ball rolling) but shit, you think an opportunity like that comes up often. Should have just started a little play fight and turned it into a make out session and gone from there.
if you are thinking of hangin out with this girl again, make the decision whether you really want to hook up with her. If shes practically on top of some guy in public then IOIing you, that can't be too good. I think if you go out and she is there, just game other girls and if you get another opportunity, capitalize or LJBF her.

i agree it wasn't that bad but keep in mind that when i went out last night my intention was not to be picking up girls but to just have fun things just kinda happened that way..
and yeah i really need to make that decision do i really want her as a friend or as something more.. there are pros and cons like she is really hot but she has a kid and i am not sure if i would be ready to be "new daddy" for the kid..

I think the main point here is that she was drunk and you spiked her BT and then left her with another dude, but I agree with your decision to walk away from the dancefloor. It was NOT a DLV in my opinion, because standing around TRYING to win her back would be much, much worse. But walking away is DLV but also shows willingness to walk away, depends on how you did it....did you walk away with shoulder slouched and a sad look on your face, or did you shrug it off, with your head high and walk away smiling?

Remember that next time, and also remember the dancefloor is a trap when the girl is drunk....it's her playing field to let you jump through her hoops.

And speaking of jumping through hoops, the karaoke thing....you took a dive in her hoop, ofcourse you could not have backed out, that would be a DLV, making you appear scared of performing for a group....remember an Alpha doesn't care what others think, but you should have scolded her a bit "what do you think I am, a dancing monkey?" don't wait for a reply but just walk towards the stage smiling.

Oh and as to your sister, if she hated the rings....get new rings. Don't fight a girl on peacocking IF she has a fashion sense, some rings are just plain bad and girls pay attention to jewelry. If a girl told me my rings looked bad, I'd throw them away

yeah i could have TRIED to like talk to her and see if she would have turned back towards me but if she wouldn't have then even if i'd then had walked away all happy and smiling it wouldn't have been the same i would have totally dlv'd myself cos then those who had observed would know that the smile i am having is fake..

and about dancefloor being a trap.. well.. you are right if she asks me to dance and i go then i am jumping to her hoops BUT it can be a dhv if you can really dance.. i am not saying like going to pick up girls that are already dancing or going to a set and asking them to dance with you cos then you are showing interest.. but dancefloor gives you lots of kino escalation posibilities that don't seem weird.. you have to decide for yourself do you want to jump to that hoop or not.. (even Mystery dances with the girls if it suits his purpose..) if you do go to the dancefloor it should happen somewhere between a3 and c1.. cos going to the dancefloor is basicly a move.. let's say you are in a 3 set.. if you take your target to the dancefloor the group will be ok with it cos they are like "oh they are going dancing that is cool with me" so now like i said if you have the moves it can be a dhv and you can do lot's of kino escalations and you don't have to return her back to the set once you have danced enough you can just tell her that you need to show her something and then go take a seat somewhere and now you are in c1..
but hey that is just my view i am not saying that this is what everyone should do or anything.. just if you think you can jump through that hoop..

about karaoke.. i kinda like singing i doubt that i am that good at it but like said i don't care what the other people think.. i went on to the stage fearlessly and did the song like a rock star.. i moved around and had real fun by doing it and not like standing still there and just singing the lyrics.. but i definetly should have said that dancing monkey part but my reflexes weren't that good cos of the alcohol..

and my sister.. well yeah she is a girl and therefor she can have that female eye on things so she might be right but then again this is just my opinion that i am a better dresser than she is.. so i wouldn't really take any fashion tips from her but again going back to that female eye thing.. i am trying to remember have i ever gotten any compliments on them.. well i know that i have gotten compliments atleast more than once on the bracelet but i don't remember if my rings have ever got any compliments.. but she did say that i should take even the bracelet off so that does lower the value i give for her opinion since i do get compliments about it..