PDA

View Full Version : list of negs and situations

Swan Dive
03-06-2008, 05:57 AM
Hi all

is there a list of various negs and the usual things you guys hear?

general situations with negs applied often?

was there a thread about it? can anyone direct me to it

I want to learn some negs

thx

03-06-2008, 10:07 AM
a neg for older women.

Hi Swan Dive,
I'm very new to this community and I can't say that I am half as good at picking up women as the young guys in this forum but my job has allowed me to interact with thousands of women a year! I've become very comfortable chatting them up as a result.

One of my favorite negs before I found this community has been used on women older than myself - even if it's only by a few months. While in good conversation, I would tease them by naming them "grandma". My experience is that they get surprised by the comment and try to validate the age difference between us. Don't use "grandma" more than twice in your conversation however. It will get old and she may become irritated by the comment.

Swan Dive
03-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Initeresting why what do you think the average age of people here are, the grandma one isnt bad I like it :)

latinguy
03-06-2008, 04:43 PM
you guys are lucky, if I was 20 and I could call a 25 year old HB grandma, I would be very happy!

Swan Dive
03-06-2008, 05:15 PM
dude Im 28 not 20

03-06-2008, 05:52 PM
My guess would be that most guys here are somewhere in their 20's or early 30's. I am 37. I remember when I was in high school and college... I thought I couldn't pick up a girl to save my life. When I look at my history though... I actually did have lot's of girlfriends but I just never considered them as such because I never really believed in myself. One day I met these German girls who were tossing popcorn into each others mouth and I rode my bike up to them and told them I was hungry and will beg for food. They told me to open my mouth and they both tossed popcorn into it. I became great friends and lovers with one of them after that and we travelled around together. It was then that I realized that women found me attractive. Very attractive women would walk up to me in Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Venezuela - you name it - and start chatting with me. The more I travelled, the more women I met. The more women I met, the more comfortable and daring I became. In some countries, women actually came up to me and gave me the pick-up lines! Obviously, my confidence grew and I learned how to flirt. South American women are masters of flirtation and quite a few flirt hard when they like you.

By the way, the tricky part with the "grandma" neg is that you have to find out their age first... or just take a shot out there and tell them that you think they're much older than you and call them "grandma".
Think of a world event from your lifetime especially from when you were in high school (for me it would be the shuttle challenger explosion or the '85 Bears super bowl season) and have a short conversation about it. Then ask her what she remembers most from when she was in high school. Her favorite song from high school is a real winner though but you have to be first in telling what yours was or just talking about the music industry from that time period. Never ask them straight out what their age is and be cunning when you chat about music because they may pick up on the fact that you are trying to get their age. If they find out what you are trying to do... I have a line that I get from one of the elderly gentlemen that I work with. He is in his seventies and tells all the ladies (women from 30's to 60's) "Hey! Shouldn't you be in school?". They think he's so cute, they'll think you are too!

03-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Hey Latin guy! I was 24 and called a 26 year old woman "grandma" for the first time! That was my first neg ever which came out as a mistake... she loved it!

latinguy
03-06-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm in my 30's and don't go out with women older than me anymore.. but I'll try the grandma line with some 20 year olds anyways, we'll see what happens. :-)

Thanks for the tip guys!

azazels_wolf
03-07-2008, 05:40 AM
Swan Dive:

There is a "NEG the person above you" thread in the Best of the Forum section if you want to see some creative negs in action, along with some that are just plain insulting and shouldn't be used.

Also check out the "Misuse of the Neg" and "when girls get pissed off after u neg" threads in the Best of the Forum section.

For a detailed list of the different types of negs and how to apply them, buy the Mystery Method hardcover.

hq_
03-07-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm in my 30's and don't go out with women older than me anymore.. but I'll try the grandma line with some 20 year olds anyways, we'll see what happens. :-)

Same thing here, I'm about the same age as avi8r30 and if I even think about going out with a girl (woman) of my age or older, there has to be something very special or unique about her.

The grandma-line is fascinating, though, something I'll have to try out. Girls are very sensitive about their age and if it backfires, you can always use the subjective point of view, "...but why do you act like one, then?" :D

Swan Dive
03-09-2008, 04:32 AM
i found that neg above you thread thats exactly what I was looking for , thanks again

03-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Haha I just used the grandma neg last night, and I hadn't even looked at this thread yet! It's a good neg, especially if you have just the right combination of playfulness and flirtatiousness going on.

lamina
03-09-2008, 06:36 PM
why is neg so important? i found it really dangerous sometime , except for some friendly neg like what u have going on other than ur look , or some role-reversal neg, negs are so hard to use since chicks might find them like an insult , so better have back up after a neg in case she turn non-responsive or worse
anyway , get ur ass out of town , go travel to some strange place , women are so fucking easy in new territories , its like pussies falling from the sky onto your dick , like its so fucking easy for an aussie to pick up american chicks in america , as for an american to pick up aussie chick in australia , anyway in new territory everything about you is interesting ,even your accent make it a huge advantage , and you can make up all sorts of bullshit without any social consequences

03-09-2008, 07:15 PM
the reason negs are important is because it conveys playfulness and subcommunicates that you're not one of those guys that'll give in to her easily...you're the string that she'll have to chase all around the room.

Either way, I might have to make a visit to Australia sometime...always found Aussie chicks to be unbelievably sexy, and I would not mind at all if their pussies were falling from the sky and onto my dick as you advertise haha.