PDA

View Full Version : My Bratty Little Sister

The Sheriff
02-07-2008, 05:13 PM
OK, I saw Mehow do this in a youtube video so I tried it.

Do not use this line. Women do not think like men and they get an entirely different mental image when this is said and it creeps them out big time. Trust me on this one.

I thought it was a fluke when the girl in the video said it but I had one say the same thing to me while making a yuck face and everything.

Instead, this can be a great shit test re-frame.

ST: anything
VA: You have an older brother don't you?
ST: yes, no, whatever.
VA: Cuz I know you have to be someone's bratty little sister.
VA: I assume that all girls are someone's bratty little sister until they prove otherwise.

Notice I did not say MY little sister. Don't believe me, try it out. Calling them YOUR little sister will creep them out.

famasfilms
02-07-2008, 05:20 PM
I can see where youre coming from and I don't fully agree.

Used it twice and both girls got it, if you then go onto telegraph interest whilst maintaining the "little sister" rp then it gets weird...use it as a neg then move on, don't keep referring back to it.

The Sheriff
02-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I can see where youre coming from and I don't fully agree.

Used it twice and both girls got it, if you then go onto telegraph interest whilst maintaining the "little sister" rp then it gets weird...use it as a neg then move on, don't keep referring back to it.

Have a good look at their face next time and pay attention to how quickly they respond.

I would bet those girls got an initial creepy vibe and then plowed passed it to their second interpretation which was what you meant. It may even be subconscious and go unnoticed but the incest thing is what goes through their mind first.

Watch the Mehow video and you can hear the girl say "that's a little creepy."

But regardless, it doesn't pay to take chances when the same message can be easily re-phrased.

Dimples
02-07-2008, 07:09 PM
The Little Sister line works magic for me... Are you sure you are delivering it right?

StuckInC2
02-07-2008, 07:25 PM
what about in keys to the vip, where cajun says "im so adopting you as my new little sister, were gonna climb trees and drink kool aid"

seemed to work

checkers
02-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I've used the little sister line a few times and it works okay, but you have to deliver it and give them a few IOIs while doing it. I usually give them some kino and a big grin. So far it working out...

The Sheriff
02-07-2008, 09:59 PM
You know it could have been the Cajun video - IDK. In one of those videos a girls said it was creepy and I had a girl tell me the same thing.

I closed this girl mind you so I'm not saying she is going to jump up and kick you in the nuts. They might even conceal it and blow it off if they like you or your game is otherwise tight. They might even go along with it not wanting to make anything of it.

I'm just telling you what a girl told me and I'd be willing to bet that if you study their face when you say it you will see a little cringe whether they play along or not.

Now this might work very early in A1 as an IOD, but after that I wouldn't use it. Perhaps that was my problem, perhaps I was in A2 when I used it.

Anyway, you could just as easily say "a" little sister as opposed to "my" little sister so why take a chance.

But each to his own.