PDA

View Full Version : My new problem...another oneitis...

duckSAUCE
02-04-2008, 10:09 PM
so...there's this chick...i closed her HARD...the first time...then the next few times...we just "hung out" because of circumstances...we both had time restraints...we only had a few hours...her siblings were home...i lived 2 hours away...so we just hung out...then things started getting weird...like we'd push pull...but unfortunately i pushed more than pull...so after 2 weeks...i finally realized i don't give a crap...and went sarging...and also called up a few old #'s...thinking i'd get over her...but all i can think about was how magical when i hung out w/ that chick...i couldn't even finish w/ the other girl...

so i pull really hard...and she was like emailing and texting...

so i mean what should i do now? i wanna at least hang w/ her a few more time...she was a lot of fun...like amazing!

a little about her situation...bad past relationships...don't care much for hu's or a relationship...she claim to be a chicks before dicks kinda girl...if u don't call her..she won't care...(she claimed to be used to it)...she's always busy hanging w/ her "girls"...

me: i live like an hour away...only have time for her on weekends...but i am always busy with friends...i have a decent car...decent job...not cheap...but i don't brag either...and i never pressure her into anything..it's just natural...

so...how do i pull the strings now? naturally i'll just ignore her until she calls me...but she can take up to like a week or 2...and i don't have that much time to waste...i wanan kinda speed this process up...

i am almost all out of cocky funny things to say to her...and she'd just give a cold/straight foward response to that...like i'd tell her "i know you miss me...take me out this weekend bitch!"..."she'd go like...i never miss you...can't this weekend"...

thanks in advance!