PDA

View Full Version : Reconnecting with old friends...HELP QUICK

MarioEIU
02-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Ok, I have a slight dilemma.

I started talking with a girl back home. She's 18, about 5'4" (or something around that), a cheerleader, and incredibly hot (for a crude and quick description. I may throw a blurred picture up depending on the success of this thread). I worked with her for about 6 months at my job, and I'd say got to be good enough friends that we always say "Hi!" whenever we walk by each other, but nothing further than that. I never really hung out with her, and now I think that I wanna take it more than a couple steps further than it already is.

She's a senior in HS (18 y/o), and I'm a freshman in college (also 18 y/o). I live about 2 hours away from home right now, which really isn't bad. When she goes to college next semester, she'll be about 2 hours and 30 minutes away from my room on campus. So either way, it's more than a reasonable drive.

Anyway, on to the good stuff. So recently, as I mentioned earlier, I felt like I wanted to move our relationship beyond friends who never really hung out. She's single right now, so I figured sooner's better than later. We never really talked much until recently. She put up one of those stupid MySpace bulletins saying that she was single and tired of it, so I sent her an IM over AIM to just start talking again, and kinda (hopefully) get her attention and see how a small conversation would go between us. It went fairly well, so I decided that I should pursue it.

Today, I saw yet another corny MySpace bulletin posted up by her saying "I NEEED a Valentine". I was like "YES!!!! Maybe I can optimize on this!!!". So I opened it and started reading, and it was a corny application to be her Valentine. But because we're both single, and she wants a boyfriend, I figured I'd reply to it with a semi-C&F/true reply. So I filled out the application in that manner and sent it back to her.

This is really important to me, since I've always kinda had a thing towards her, and I believe that now is the time to make my move. I think I could get her, but I'm not sure how much work I have to go. I haven't been LJBF'd by her because we haven't hung out all that much, so I'd say it's almost like regular game.

Thanks

Mario

Hengman
02-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Get her interested?

Here... Old friends mean starting with a friendly conversation (How was your day? How are you? Etc.). Then you attract, build rapport, and she's your girl.

You better set up a date with her. Build rapport from there and keep going along with your frame until you get with her.

MarioEIU
02-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the reply Hengman. Probably the best one I've gotten so far.

I think I'm gonna try to get her up here for the 3-day weekend on Valentine's Day so she can have a "Valentine" for that weekend, and then I'll have time to get her more interested.