PDA

View Full Version : Karma

Rich
03-23-2007, 01:15 AM
Stylelife,

The other day I was relaxing at home when I received a phone call from a friend of mine. Apparently he needed another guy to bounce with him in a club in the roughest area of my city. I had nothing else to do, so I thought…why not?

Anyway, I had no problems at all in the roughest club in the city, and an extra 60 buck for a few hours of work. So that’s when I thought to my self if I can do this here, then why not at the most popular club in Halifax.

Guys, life works on favours or as most of us would call it karma. I did a favour for my friend so he used his name and connections to get me a job at the club of my choice. So then in turn it turns out he’s a personal trainer and wanted to get into the whole online side of things…Great, I gave him his own Fitness & Nutrition section of my forum.

Now, I use to do a lot of In Direct Game, however last night…I was imitating
what the other bouncers were saying to women down their and they loved it, were talking almost Alpha male sexual harassment.

So that 1 favour changed my night life completely, I now have expanded my social circle beyond my control. Guys, the whole point of this article is some times you only get 1 shot, that 1 moment that will change your life forever. Don’t pass it up because you don’t feel like it at the time, go for and you will thrive not only with women but in life.

Do I already have a Career…Yes, Do I still have a social life…Yes, and Do I have plans for the future, you know it. Guys live life to the fullest, don’t be intimidated by a curve ball life through’ at you. After all even the best players are struck out sometimes.

Rich.

TruePlayer
03-23-2007, 03:05 AM
Please don't post if you have nothing to say.

Rich
03-23-2007, 10:22 AM
The underlying frame is for people to stop being such KBJ and to get out and experience life.

Next time I'll use finger paint and pictures of naked women...Sarcasim.

Limelight
03-23-2007, 04:17 PM
The underlying frame is for people to stop being such KBJ and to get out and experience life.

Look who's speaking...

Rich
03-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Thx buddy...lol, it's been a while eh. If your ever in Halifax I'll take you Down Town some time with some of my guys. How have you been any way? Any progress prior to our last conversation...lol

R.