PDA

View Full Version : FR:J the Ripper Nite of the Sarging Zombie12/31

J the Ripper
12-31-2007, 11:19 PM
FR:J the Ripper "Nite of the Sarging Zombie"12/31

http://www.geocities.com/jerkflavorkoolaid/IMG00274.jpg

Tonite will be my 13th night out in a row. I didnt really set out to have my sarge-athon stretch out this long. Everyone thinks Im fuckin insane, and theyre probably right. I didnt even bother allowing myself a break for Christmas Day.

Every night I go out , I tell myself, "This is it...no more sarging, this is the last night, I need a break..."

I just havent able to bring myself to do it. I've become a sarging junkie. But I start my new job on Wednesday, and I need at least one recovery day, so tonite will have to be it (at least until Friday).

Alot of people ask what the fuck im doing this for. Why such a urge to go out everynight and sarge?

Because I'm getting better. Like I said in my Dec. 15th FR, I'm not even the same fucking person I was a year ago.I can feel it in me; those little incremental improvements that would otherwise take me months (or even longer) to achieve.

So rather than "take it easy" and just be a part time PUA on the weekends, or for those off shoot moments when I go to the coffee shop or bookstore, I try to live it everyday for at least several hours.

All of the best, from Tyler Durden, My.stery, Davi.d D and even Asian Pla.yboy all did the same thing, but to a greater extent (Ive heard stories of sargeathons lasting several years!).

It's not for everyone, and it is unhealthy. My sleeping pattern is all fucked...I only eat once a day. And no matter how people present the fact to me that what Im doing is damaging to my health, I just cant help it. I really do have oneitis for the game.

From my last FR, I told you guys I have alot to work on, mostly inner game issues. Everything else seems to be falling into place.

Part of me still feels AFC, almost like I cant completly let go of what I was before PU. The more I advance into higher levels of the game, I almost feel like I'm betraying my former self; and how could I feel any different? Afterall, I spent years being one way and doing/thinking in a very closed off/sheltered mindset.

Then all of the sudden to crash into this world, and do a complete 180 from a year ago...it really is a mind fuck. I'll do a full report on what I mean exactly, as from what Ive heard, alot of you guys may also be going though the same thing.

Last night (Sunday) I was going to have a girl come over who I pulled last Saturday (details to follow in the FR), but she backed out last minute. Earlier during the day I worked like hell to get my apartment to be spotless. When I was cleaning out my closet, (I was on a roll, lol) I found an old shoebox where I keep old notes, movie ticket stubs, and shit like that.

I came across an old letter I had written for my oneitis (right before I got into the game a year ago), and I never gave it to her. I had written it out, and was ready to give it to her, when that same night I discovered *** on the net, and read half that ebook in one night.

The next morning I opted not to give her the letter. That was about one year ago. I was so sprung on her, that to this day I have not tried eating my then fav sushi, Tiger Roll (me and her used to love those.)

Fast forward one year latter. I took the letter out of the box which I hadnt seen since I wrote it, and my heart sunk to my chest. All the feelings I had when I wrote it (that I thought I'd never experience again) rushed back and filled my gut with disgust.

I havent spoken/seen "her" in a year, and I thought I was completly over her. Taking that letter in my hand again, and opening it up...it was a little overwhelming.

Here's a little sample of it:

"...and even though you probably dont want to ever see me again, I'd still like to be friends if thats possible. You meant so much to me, how can you just forget all the things we've been through? Ive never felt this way about someone before..."

Ok, I'll spare you guys the rest, I feel like puking myself. Thank god I never gave her that letter. Divine-fuckin-intervention.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Friday CC and myself went to V20 in Long Beach, and it was a venue we hadnt hit up in months. My goal for the night was to BE the fucking party and approach mixed sets.

When I got in, I started up right away. Longer sets was my goal; little to no routines. Concruency, dominance, confidence and fun was what I was going to convey outward from my inner state, which was already on fire.

A beuatiful asain girl with blonde hair (she looked like the crazy asain chick with the spiky ball and chain from Kill Bill) gave me an IOI/EC, and I approached her and her group of friends by the bar. They were being rowdy and laughing it up.

J the Ripper: Ladies, you look like youre out of control over, what the fuck is up!

Asain Blonde: Nothing is fucking up, what the fuck is up with you?

They all laughed and I gave her a hug.

J the Ripper: Guys, your friend here is too fucking cute, I can see why you guys roll with her.

Asian Cockblockette: She's married you know.

I have her wrapped around my arm and I banter with the group for a little bit. Its one of the girls birthday. I order myself an Adios MF. This is where I debut the "JTR Double snap back Bait and Switch Party Foul Recovery Technique".

I spilled my Adios all over my new vest in front of asain cuties and I felt like a nerd. As they fawned over my mishap and sighed "Awwww..." taking turns wiping me off (Asain Cockblockette was laughing at me), I smoooothly reached over and took the full Adios of my obstacle, and walked away from them drink in hand. I felt like such a scumbag, but I digress...I'd be seeing her again later.

I go outside to the smoking patio, and meet up with the Casanova Crew. I see niceguy, Malta and his pviot, jinatjay, siren, and showcase. I grab a shit load of smoke from the Camel promotion team, have one and chat with the boys. I tell them Im heading back inside.

As I head back into the club, I feel someone bump in to me pretty hard.

J the Ripper: Sorry man.

I turn around expecting to see a dude, but its actually a really tall chick. Kinda cute, very fuckable looking.

J the Ripper: Hahaa, I just called you man. I cant believe you just bumped into me like that. If you wanted to meet me all you had to do was say hi, you didnt have to plot out this elaborate little scheme.

Tall Cutie: Youre so funny, whats your name.

I remember thinking, wow, that was pretty direct. She extended her hand, I took it and brought her in.

J the Ripper: I'm J (not to be confused with JJ, JiantJay, J aka Showcase and the countless other J's in the PUA community), but fuck all this handshake shit, we're so beyond that, come here (I hug her big, she likes.)

I do my best gay voice.

J the Ripper: Honey, if I wasnt gay, you'd be SOOOO my type.

Tall Cutie: Bullshit, youre not gay!

J the Ripper: I love this hairstyle you got going on here, reminds me of Marty Mcfly,its giving such a boner...If we made out, I'd have to close my eyes and piture you being Michael J Fox from Back to the Future.

We start having a full on tongue down in front of everyone in the smoking section. But this isnt any ol' makeout. We are pacing around, grabbing, bumping into people having a borderline violent makeout.

She puts her hand behind my head and starts biting my lips, I return the favor and bite her tongue a little which she loves. My crew is standing around watching us, as JiantJay takes pictures on his nifty camera.

She wants to go inside with me to dance, and she leads me by the hand inside. We start grinding, my dick right up against her firm tight ass tucked into the jeans she was born to wear. I turn her around and we start kising again.

I number close her, and kiss her goodbye, squeezing her ass like I was making home made orange juice and wander off.

I run into niceguy, and we decide to open some sets together. I motion to him that we should open a nice 2 set by the dance floor entrance. They are fake lesbo dancing with each other.

J the Ripper: You know, i dont know if youre aware of this or not, but that type of dancing is illegal around here, you are such a dirty little girl, you deserve a little spanking.

I know, that was pretty fuckin bold of me, but at the moment I believed in my line and I did spank her. I was still going off the rush of the makeout I had 5 minutes prior, I was feeling invinceable.

She tell me that wasnt really a spank and I could do better. I smack her little butt again, this time REALLY hard, and she crashes into my arms and we start making out hardcore right next to niceguy as he and his target watch us. I believe at this point niceguy and his girl are also having a makeout.

They then flutter off like retarded butterflies, following the beat of the music, leaving us standing there. I dont feel like following, so we just open more sets.

Hmmm, cant really remember anything else notable happening that night. I ran into that asain chick again and we madeout briefly, then she fluttered away again.

Ok, so that was on Friday, and Saturday we went to another club in OC.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So we're going to club in OC. I invited out M&M (named so to protect the innocent) who I had met about a month prior. I had only seen her the night I met her, and we kept in touch by phone, calling, text and email. I like her. Very smart girl, not the same ditsy club type. I'm not totally sure she will actually come, but she says she will meet me out and bring her friends. Awesome.

I also invited the Tall Cutie from V20, and she also agreed to meet me out. They both confirmed within minutes of each other that they'd be there. I was starting to feel this was about to turn into a bad episode of Three's Company.

JJ hooks it up and we all get in free. I hang with CC over by the pool table where I totally kick Joker's ass and show him how pool is supposed to be played.

Khan is there also making a cameo appearance, and I decide to take him under my wing for a few sets. I urge him to come into my set after I have them engaged for 30 seconds and that I would intro him. I wanted him to try out my Vegas Coincidence story, just to get his confidence up a little.

I open 3 sets for him, and he tries, but just doesnt feel comfortable delivering the story. But I give Khan props, at least he tried.

I see a hot little latina in a blue dress giving me IOI's by the dance floor. She is surrounded guys and girls. I'm feeling balsy and walk right up to her. I chat her up (have no idea what I said) and 45 seconds later I isolate her to the middle of the dance floor and we start making out. Her tongue taste like Margarita. We stop after the song is over and we go our own ways. I run into her 3 minutes later and I say:

J the Ripper: My friend, I havent seen you in 5 years! How the fuck you been.

She looks at me blankly like she doesnt know me, puts her arm around the guy next to her watching us and says she has a boyfriend. They walk away, and she turns around briefly and gives me a kissy face. Wow, chicks are (fill in the blank).

I get a text from M&M saying she's here and I spend time trying to catch up with her. I'd been looking forward to meeting with her. Just then Showcase finds me, and informs me that the Tall Cuite from V20 was here. He leads me to her, and I find her talking to some tall black dude.

I go up to her, and we hug. I still have a lip bruise from our hardcore makeout the night before. She tells me this guy is her old friend from 5 years ago, and that she is sorry. FUCK, I just got blown out. She came here to meet up with me, and now this guy had her. My ego was a little shot. Fuck it, I still got M&M.

I finally run into M&M by the pool table. We chat for a bit, and start making out within minutes. We go out to the smoking section, and makeout by the fireplace. I sit her down on the couch and we makeout there some more. I want to pull her out the club. I suggest it. She is down.

She says she has to go to the bathroom ,and I tell Interkurse not to go home without me, and explain Im going to pull her to the parking lot. I put my arms around her waist and we walk out the club together. We walk out to her car, and do what we did.

We stayed in there for at least 30min-40min, and her friends kept calling her on her cell. After her and I got done, i asked her if she had a good time with me. She replied she did.

My favorite part was when she got aggressive on me and climber over to my passenger side and started straddling me. I invited her to come over the next day, and she said she would like that. As the club closed out, her friends came to the truck and I ejected.

I met up with Interkurse and the rest and we headed out to Dennys to debrief. JJ almost got into a fight with some Samoans at the resturant. Apparently one of the Samoan guys didnt like the way JJ talked to his sister who we were chatting up in the booth next to us.We all got kicked out. She looked like Rikishi.

Ok, nothing else too notable except for the fact that the next morning I saw a commercial on TV involving a club, and it awoke a little memory from the night before.

Apparently I also had a double makeout with 2 random girls but it was nothing. I think they were just being giggly, I did my thing and we just wiggled tongues 3 way for a few seconds and that was all. First time I'd done that though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next night went out to DT Fullerton. It was me, niceguy and Interkurse. We hit up Slidebar, and chatted with some dudes about forming a band. niceguy played guitar hero on stage.

I remember it was fuckin freezing. I saw a cute blonde by the bar, and we started chatting. Her eyes were so lit up. It was my first open of the night. Some dude came by and put his arm around her. They were sharing some quesadillas.

I went outside to the smoking patio, and saw two cute brunettes snuggled up by the heat lamp. I commented on how cute they looked. I had InterKurse and Niceguy film me.

This is the first time my rapid makeouts have been caught on film...ahhh, if only niceguy knew how to upload shit from his phone to youtube. I approach, do my thing, and 30 seconds later she has her tongue down my throat. I told her:

J the Ripper: Listen, i only have one thing to say to you. One suggestion, listen close. This makeup youre wearing, DO NOT EVER change the way you do it. You look soooo fucking cute. And your hair, perfect! I'm trying to so hard not to kiss you right now...

And boom, wham, slam Im in. He friend has her arm around me also, and I wonder if Im bold enough to get another double makeout. I hold back, and just keep making out with the same one. I number close her and...

We got kicked out. Apparently security didnt appreciate niceguy and Interkurse filming my makeouts.

We headed over to The Commonwealth lounge down the street, and I'm feeling tired, sleepy, exhausted, horny, dead...

I see a hot little mexican chick in a red dress dancing with her friends, and I slink in and run my game. I twirl her, and accuse her of almost touching my package. I slap her hand lightly, and then spank her little ass.

She cant believe I did that and playfully lunges at me pointing her finger in my face. I go in for the makeout. We kiss full tongue for just a few seconds, and then lightly on the lips.

Her friends are all smiles watching us. I ask her name and we hug. We give each other another goodbye kiss and we're out. As I walk away from her, she smiles at me and her friends surround her as she blushes. She was too fuckin cute.
----------------------------------------------------------
Tonite will be my final nite of the 2 week self appointed challenge. We're going to Atrium to celebrate NYE. And tomorrow, I will fuckin sleep all day and night and have some Tiger Rolls for dinner.

-J the Ripper

Manoza
01-01-2008, 12:26 AM
Hell of a story man. Very encouraging for 2008, that's for damn sure!

Sure that's a lip bruise though? LOL! :D

azazels_wolf
01-01-2008, 01:18 AM
J:

The addiction to the outer game part is another inner game issue. If you are gaming to the detriment of your health and the other areas of your life, you are merely replacing one obsessive-compulsive behavior (like your previous oneitis) with a new one (your new oneitis).

Don't become dependent on the game to validate you. You can work on your inner game all the time without running outer game.

Btw, don't feel "disgusted" over having feelings for someone. Running from your emotions will not make you a better human being. Emotions are part of being human.

If you truly want to "get over it," and confront what you still feel, get back in touch with her, interact with her again, and prove to yourself that you can have a normal friendship. You know you have options now, so you'll have no reason to beg and supplicate. Once you see her as just a normal person, and a friend, your feelings will evolve and you won't have to run or be disgusted, because the unhealthy attachment will be gone and you'll have nothing to wonder about.

Subtlety
01-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Cheers for the tips on the 30 second kiss close man, I'm gonna try this shit out for sure.

I'm still very new to the game, but I've read in many places how important balance is; I hope you find yours. Good luck bud.

J the Ripper
01-01-2008, 11:25 PM
J:

The addiction to the outer game part is another inner game issue. If you are gaming to the detriment of your health and the other areas of your life, you are merely replacing one obsessive-compulsive behavior (like your previous oneitis) with a new one (your new oneitis).

Don't become dependent on the game to validate you. You can work on your inner game all the time without running outer game.

Btw, don't feel "disgusted" over having feelings for someone. Running from your emotions will not make you a better human being. Emotions are part of being human.

If you truly want to "get over it," and confront what you still feel, get back in touch with her, interact with her again, and prove to yourself that you can have a normal friendship. You know you have options now, so you'll have no reason to beg and supplicate. Once you see her as just a normal person, and a friend, your feelings will evolve and you won't have to run or be disgusted, because the unhealthy attachment will be gone and you'll have nothing to wonder about.

Thanks for the reply, I hadnt really considered it that way before. Will keep your adivce under considerations.

-JTR

LivinThedream
01-02-2008, 05:28 PM
JTR - I have read yoru posts for some time and your ability is pretty good..obviosuly. I just have one question - why so many makeouts? Most of the stuff I have read says if you want to really pull a girl you need to establish comfort on D2's etc and makeouts can sometimes prevent that from happening. Curious as to your rationale...

J the Ripper
01-03-2008, 09:25 PM
JTR - I have read yoru posts for some time and your ability is pretty good..obviosuly. I just have one question - why so many makeouts? Most of the stuff I have read says if you want to really pull a girl you need to establish comfort on D2's etc and makeouts can sometimes prevent that from happening. Curious as to your rationale...

True, Ive read that many times also. Per my last FR (M&M's), you'll see Im making certain realizations.