PDA

View Full Version : My biggest fuck up ever...

Wahooka
12-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Just thought I would tell this story, cause its kind of educational:

I went to a dinner party, and was seated across from 2 beautiful woman.. this was before I read the MM, so I just locked onto my target and started talking to her for like an hour...

Eventually I made the move to get her phone number.. and she reluctantly gave it to me.. her best friend, who I completely ignored, suddenly has all this interest in me, and grabs my hand and starts massaging it! She was actually hotter then the target, but I had ignored her because I thought the other one would be easier!

So, then the friend gives me her number and email, even though I didn't even ask for it... so now I have 2 phone numbers of both the chicks!

A few days later, I call the chick who seemed more interested, the one who I had ignored.. she totally shot me down!!! Then I called the other one, who I had spoken an hour with, and she shot me down too!!!

What is the moral of this story?

Wahooka

BadMagick1979
12-31-2007, 01:39 AM
Don't ignore the other girl in the set? And don't convey so much neediness? (Insomuch as you so readily accepted the other girls number without talking to her once... you should have negged her on being so forward or something, but then again you killed it way beforehand anyhow)

matrixx
12-31-2007, 02:43 AM
Just thought I would tell this story, cause its kind of educational:

I went to a dinner party, and was seated across from 2 beautiful woman.. this was before I read the MM, so I just locked onto my target and started talking to her for like an hour...

Eventually I made the move to get her phone number.. and she reluctantly gave it to me.. her best friend, who I completely ignored, suddenly has all this interest in me, and grabs my hand and starts massaging it! She was actually hotter then the target, but I had ignored her because I thought the other one would be easier!

So, then the friend gives me her number and email, even though I didn't even ask for it... so now I have 2 phone numbers of both the chicks!

A few days later, I call the chick who seemed more interested, the one who I had ignored.. she totally shot me down!!! Then I called the other one, who I had spoken an hour with, and she shot me down too!!!

What is the moral of this story?

Wahooka

The moral of the story is to read the information and practice your skills.

Groove.
12-31-2007, 04:10 AM
The moral of the story is to read the information and practice your skills.

He said he didn't read the MM yet. He might not have even known about the PUA.

I think I somewhat agree with what Magick said, but the only slightly needy thing that you described was that you took your target's friend's number without even really knowing her. It doesn't seem so much needy as it does just wanting to get to know another person (in my POV.)

On a more optimistic standpoint, they might have just shot you down because if they were friends with each other and knew that the other friend wanted to get funky with you, they shot you down in order for the other one to have the opportunity to do so... Which would be kind of ironic.

So as for my input of the moral... I'd say just acknowledge and communicate with everyone in the set.

Take it easy man!

Groove

Hengman
12-31-2007, 07:14 PM
Lesson learned.

Have everyone interact. I mean...3 way when there's the chance.

Wahooka
01-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Well, when I called, the girl who had grabbed my hand she just said she already had a boyfriend... then the second one I called actually went out with me a month later, but left the date pre-maturely for no apparent reason. (almost seemed like she was doing it out of spite)...

Wahooka

Wahooka
01-02-2008, 01:17 AM
Yeah, big time flakes! But I probably provoked the flaky behaviour by my mixed motives.. getting a phone number from both the target and obstacle, calling both... clearly this was gonna trigger some sort of defense mechanism...