PDA

View Full Version : Opener's and transitions

Keko
12-30-2007, 09:24 PM
I am really good....at you know..talking to girls i can make the conversational skill work

I know what type of opener to use..the the thing is...when i make the transition..from that opener..to asking her whats her name is...i dont know..i think i make it seem obvious like i just went there with a opener..and like hse knows....i mean we'l talk and dance....but it seems like she knows..like i wasnt as smooth as i could been...so ne help on how i can make transitions work better..ne advice?

N btw that bit ..if you get her number and her to dance..shouldnt be complaining...im here to be good at pua...so i wanna be smooth with it...

dolla back with that advice ya mean pimpin

Hadrian
12-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Well for one point of improvement; don't ask her what her name is if you can help it, or at least that early it telegraphs alot of interest. You should be interesting enough that she asks you what your name is after you open and DHV etc. But you can still ask theres no harm in that, just don't appear needy

lostandfound
12-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Gotta say, I know its against mystery method, but if I'm in the right mood, I can just introduce myself and ask her name and the directness seems to work really well. Won't work if you're feeling nervous or awkward tho. It's not what you say, it's HOW you say it.

Hadrian
12-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Well you know now that I think about it, its not really against the Mystery method. He talks about that in one workshop video I saw, he said something alog the lines that it is ok if you have iron-clad inner game because the chances of success is significantly lower for most people. Thats one reason why I love Mystery Method because it can be calibrated to a complete professional or to an AFC its by far the most versatile system of pickup.

Hengman
12-30-2007, 09:51 PM
I am really good....at you know..talking to girls i can make the conversational skill work

I know what type of opener to use..the the thing is...when i make the transition..from that opener..to asking her whats her name is...i dont know..i think i make it seem obvious like i just went there with a opener..and like hse knows....i mean we'l talk and dance....but it seems like she knows..like i wasnt as smooth as i could been...so ne help on how i can make transitions work better..ne advice?

N btw that bit ..if you get her number and her to dance..shouldnt be complaining...im here to be good at pua...so i wanna be smooth with it...

dolla back with that advice ya mean pimpin

Alright, when you do the opener, get her to hook onto the opener. From here, you should transition. Never ask her for her name first (unless you get advanced at rapid escalation and other techniques) 'cause this shows an IOI. You're supposed to show IODs/False disqualifiers and DHV routines to attract her and get her chasing.

Keko
12-30-2007, 11:47 PM
ok....gotcha

how do i transition...i just keep asking her different questions or what?

azazels_wolf
12-31-2007, 03:37 AM
Demo:

Take a look at this too:
http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7169

h2flow
12-31-2007, 06:18 AM
Check this out =].
http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7215

Nutz
12-31-2007, 01:18 PM
I like "...that reminds me..." and move into whatever you want. The HB doesn't have to know how it reminds you and at this point probably doesn't care. Just throw it out there and plow forward.

Another one I like is "...for shit & giggles..." and do the same as above.

Keko
12-31-2007, 07:00 PM
i like that 1st one....2nd one..im in puerto rico...even though im training to be a PUA fam..that wont fly in the club...i see you though...thas wassup and thanks

so basically is not too look desperate and subtle things that transition..i gotcha