PDA

View Full Version : afc night ASHAMED

Sm00thie
12-30-2007, 06:44 PM
So I went clubbing twice this week cuz of winter break, wasn't bad....well yeah it was horrible! Teen nights (remember I'm only 16) are chaos! I walk in with a plan (be the center of the party) , but being with afc friends really doesn't help although I suspect one of them is a natural. Well, to keep it short, I found myself in the position of every other guy in the club, the walking around looking for a pray position. It was so frustrating the music was too loud, I didn't know how to achieve my goal. And it didn't happen once but TWICE. Being half way through the VAH you'd think I've learned something but guess not. I was deffinitely the best dressed in there but I was just not getting the attention. I found myself just dancing around alone like an idiot, looking for girls to dance, having their friends walk them away from me. It was all clear to me but I didn't know what else to do. The second time was less worse, I danced with a couple of girls and managed to say things like "I just want to dance, don't get any ideas" which seem to be a good dhv and it seemed to turn them on but I was not able to got anywhere from that. Sorry for the rambling guys but I'm just so frustrated and I want to be able to finally sarge sucessfully. I need consolation and advice asap...:(

Rich_101
12-30-2007, 07:30 PM
what clubs are you going to at 16??? You should be gaming girls in highschool classes, house parties and such...believe me hold off on loud club game long as you can.

In LOUD venues its totally different game. You have to be really well peacocked(stand out from every other guy), ideally have a pivot or social group with you. Otherwise, hope you have MAD dance floor skills and can go caveman on hbs on the dance floor. Conveying personality through convo is tough in these venues not ideal for pickup unless you got strong inner game/frame.

Sm00thie
12-30-2007, 07:36 PM
It was a teen night. I was really well peacocked, had loud shirts slim jeans. different from every ripped jeans spiked hair afc there. But I guess you're right this kind of place is tough for sarging. Thanks for the tips though, bro. I was thinking something alond the same lines, just wasn't sure. I still feel like I have to impress my friends in these places. Perhaps I need to work on my inner game.

Keko
12-30-2007, 08:19 PM
when your a teenager and your talking to girls who are 14 - 17..the game is totally different than a 20-30.....14-17...just want to be seen with a popular guy...you know..the high school status....The Game wont be played or is the same in high school than is off high school...when your in high school...try to appear like your cool..is not about being interesting..i mean sure being interesting is not a negative actually a plus but...its about being cool...not even your approach..is...if your with the right crowd..right looks..do you play sports...its your status....although..there's always the xceptions....but you know the exceptions..shouldnt be explained...but if you need too..il holla atchu...btw...is my experience...is not a rule

Sm00thie
12-30-2007, 08:29 PM
yes very true to a certain extend. I've games plenty girl around the age before though. when I was learning the game i was rather successful it was just this week..

lostandfound
12-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Peacocking is NOT necessary. If you're doing it just to SEEM like your interesting, then it's neediness. Being able to dance or being confident is a hell of a lot more powerful than peacocking alone. You are ridiculously young tho, and I think it's a bit of a shame to learn this stuff so early- You haven't given yourself enough chance to fail yet!!!

Sm00thie
12-30-2007, 08:46 PM
true, maybe i should just focus on having funn...;) thanks for everything guys.

bedlam
12-30-2007, 10:42 PM

Your best bet is gaming girls in school or even in the mall or even hanging out at the movies before your movie starts. School especially, when the teacher is done lecturing and you have group assignments, crack some jokes while still doing the assignment and people will look your way, you'll definitely get some attention after class in the hallways. (don't know what your social status is in school but yeah...). As for the mall if you have any friends that are girls take them with you to help you pick out some clothes (this would even work if you have a sister that is around your age) In another girls eyes she will see that you are pre-selected because they don't know who that girl you're with is. That girl could even open sets for you, have her approach a girl you like start a conversation with her and then you come in talking only to the one you know and then ask the target her opinion on a piece of clothing or whatever. This worked for me when I was with my friend Andrea. You'll find that there are some girls, not many, but some that want to see you happy, if you happen to find one keep her as a friend for life. This girl is also good to take with you to the movies for the same reason, get a conversation going and one of you get a group of other girls involved. As Demo said gaming girls this age is a hard thing, it's about popularity, being the alpha male, and being pre-selected. Focus on that and you should get a girl pretty easily.....good luck man....

Rich_101
12-31-2007, 01:23 AM
You haven't given yourself enough chance to fail yet!!!

I don't agree with this I don't think you have to bypass learning the VA just so you spend your high school years as an afc not gettign laid and "learning from failure" I would give a million bucks to go back to HS and redo it over again with all the knowledge I have now on how hbs think. The core of Mystery's teachings ie that the 4 attraction swtiches in the brain can be triggered BY you is for any age group, any society.

Preselection, Leader of men, ability to emote, alpha male qualities etc think about the guys in high school who triggered these emotions and why they got girls and how you can trigger these emotions? Most important of all BE A MAN go for it you have to lead the sexual encounter from beg to end. You don't have to fret too much about club game just follow some of Bedlams advice, learn proper kino escalation and opportunities wont slip by you like they did some of us.

Couture
12-31-2007, 02:50 AM
Your only 16, just chill.

Keep plugging away at it one day at a time and by the time you're 20 you will be a GOD. No doubt about it.

Remember, just one baby step at a time. Failure is good, it's a learning experience.