PDA

View Full Version : A2- Female to Male Attraction?

Horus
12-06-2007, 08:13 AM
OK I have the VAH and have read it, TWICE.

When Mystery says "A2-F2M ATTRACTION" does this mean, attraction in the sense of HER being interested in the THREAD itself? (the discussion topic I have brought up) Or establishing attraction in the sense of desire toward the MALE?

Anyone can shed some light on this?

Best,
Horus.

UTbound
12-06-2007, 12:46 PM
It's making her feel attraction to you through negging, DHV, and stories

Brian_0610
12-06-2007, 03:46 PM
the way I understand it, attraction in A2 is synomous with the word 'intrigued'... the chick is not so attracted to you yet that she wants sex (well it can happen sometimes), but intrigued enough to start wondering what you're about. Intrigued enough to discover what potential you have as a sexual partner.

For instance, Mehow claims to have attraction really quickly, like in 1-3 minutes... now these girls aren't ready to fuck his brains out by then by any means... they are just having fun with him and drawn to his fun vibe and want to know what he's about.

UTbound
12-07-2007, 04:06 AM
once she gives you a couple IOIs (3 according to MM), this almost always means she's become interested in you. But make sure you read her right! lol

Movin into A3- Once she is attracted to you, find out her good qualities through her DHVing you and use that to let her know you're attracted to her also.

Horus
12-15-2007, 08:02 AM
So which one is it?

Is it "intrigue" or is it "DESIRE"???

It's making her feel attraction to you through negging, DHV, and stories

NEG I can understand. But DHV and and stories is well into C zone. I am wondering about A2 ONLY. What is the clear status of A2???

According to the VAH it is to NEG. But how do you know its time for A3??

Is it Intrigue or DESIRE?

Best,

Tsudo
12-15-2007, 10:52 AM
It goes back to how Mystery explains it using his comedian analogy.

She's interested in the thread > interested in multiple threads > interested in you.

Say one funny thing...the line/pun/joke was funny; say several funny things...YOU'RE funny. The material is what's obviously making her laugh, but because YOU'RE saying it, YOU'RE the funny one.

Same thing in A2: she'll become interested in you via your interesting threads.

12-15-2007, 11:21 AM
...just a thought: you dont even need to tell dhv stories in A2, just flirt intensely for a minute or two (hilariously take the piss out of her) then walk away, come back and do it again, and do that a few times. thats a big enough dhv; she'll be all over you. useful if you dont wanna use canned stories and dont actually have any of your own. but other dudes can move in while your away, so, either have a lot of these going at once, or just pick the right scenario. (like, at a mellow party, not at a club, where theres millions of people)

Alexkx3
12-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Props to Mehow, but I'm not so sure about a guy who opens every set with "yooooooooo!" or "wuuuuddduuuupppp!" His cool/having fun vibe is a good way to open, but I'm always hesitant to telegraph too much interest during A2.

First I saw it I thought it would never work, but Mehows won me over. I'm no expert on his techniques, but I thinks he is projecting that he is a fun, social guy, having way more fun then they are, and if they aren't, then they are boring, insociable hermits. I don't think he's really expressing interest in the target as an afc would.

Women are atrracted to guys who are having fun and making everyone else have fun.

Alexkx3
12-15-2007, 04:28 PM
As I say, I'm not an expert on Mehow, havent read his book,so I don't want to comment on his techniques.
I do wonder how he would go approaching 10s though.