PDA

View Full Version : Are 'naturals' good or bad Wings?

Rich_101
10-28-2007, 09:29 PM
I use to game with naturals a lot in my afc days and whenever I did it seemed like I got more tail out of it--I don't exactly know how but it must have been my game just hanging out with guys who had game made me better.

However, now that I'm a pua I have a completely different set of principals I follow and usually ONLY game with a wing who has some pua knowledge so he can occupy my obstacle/accomplish intro me etc.

Anyhow, I go out to sarge last couple of nights with an old wing whose a natural. After I opened up 2 sets he just walks right up and even though I accomplishment intro him--and its obvious who my target is he goes on to game MY target. Like most naturals he's confident, conveys alpha qualities, talks easily and openly about sex and can instantly hook sets. However, his convos usually consists of fluff talk that messes with my material and he has a REAL lack of any wing skills.

So I've been thinking while its valuable to game with naturals and learn from their inner game skills(body language, comfort, sexual confidence) they seem like they're generally BAD wings when your basically going to be competing with him and have to out AMOG them in order to DHV for yourself. Is this the general consensus?
________
vapor genie vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/vapor-genie)

Till
10-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Ignorance of and rejection of the rules are two different things. If a "natural" isn't willing to play nice, yeah, he's useless. But if you didn't bother to explain some basic signals and tactics beforehand, that's your fault. Two PUAs are just as likely to fuck up if they didn't communicate before.

Rich_101
10-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Naturals are pure predators. Don't sarge with them. Sarge alone like I do, or find someone who respects you more.

So basically just AMOG them?! What about the value to your own skills by observing their inner game (body language, comfort, sexual confidence)?

Also, don't we get social proof when we hang around others who naturally attract women? Most 'naturals' are good looking guys(have a lot of replication value) so if I'm seen as their friends/wings doesn't my survival value go up?

Is there some sort of way to recalibrate my game when I wing with a natural? I can't realistically explain to him every wing rule from MM on the drive to the club...but as 'Till' mentioned maybe it was my fault for not bothering to explain some basic signals and tactics beforehand
________
RM65 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Suzuki_RM65)

Tamer
10-29-2007, 02:56 AM
your wing is an asshole. that has nothing to do with being a natural. let me add that hes not your friend either if hes breaking your shit up. if on the other hand she wasnt giving you IOIs then you shouldnt get upset that shes giving him IOIs (cause she isnt interested in you anyways). If he just pulled a Pradeep (cept better looking and more skilled) then you should just not go sarging with him.

Machu
10-29-2007, 10:06 AM
I run solo as well. Most of my AFC friends are aware of my rules. This is bc I correct them after-the-fact when they do something that I dont like.

I never AMOG my buddies and I always give them 100% respect when we are in set... Even when they're fucking me up! If we lose a set... oh well, I move on.

The best way I've come up with to preserve value is to excuse myself... they usually eject and I reapproach later.

When a natural friend interrupts my set, it usually has a good effect on the set so I roll with it. We usually both get attraction from the target and I just try to close her first. (A simple peck on the lips or phone nmbr or even hand holding lets him know to back off)

nbpua
10-29-2007, 04:45 PM
I feel compelled to respond to this post for some reason. Why the *** would you AMOG your friend? If you hang out with people of low social value what does that say about you? If anything else you should raise your friends value (and he should raise yours), if your going to be AMOGing each other, then there's no point winging.

Mizled
10-29-2007, 07:04 PM
I was what you'd call a "natural" until I found the community and began reading. Looking back on it I realized that I unknowingly body-rocked, showed disinterest and negged.

If you're a natural who can pick up the Game then it's extremely easy. Try and explain it to your friend and see how he responds. Some naturals won't take it well (what the hell is *he* doing trying to tell *me* how to pick up women?), but he could make an excellent wing if properly trained.

Vibe99
10-29-2007, 09:37 PM
I agree with you. I think THE most important thing is that you NEVER put your wing down in any way because it lowers both your value. In fact, the more you pump up your wing in set, the more interested the set becomes in both of you. Also, the more positive vibe you and your wing emanate, the easier your sets will open. Amazing how it works.

Rich_101
10-29-2007, 10:45 PM
A lot of guys are talking about winging alone. BUT HOLD ON...isn't the whole point of PUA to start out alone then slowly build the social circle(ie ur soical proof)

Game a set of HBs one night and pawn them in the club the next night to get more HBs. Come out with one wing and after you've both opened and hooked sets--MERGE the sets to build more social proof and DHV. IF you have 3 wings and 3 pivots then you are rolling like an Entourage and you have mass amounts of social proof--NOW you can open whole rooms of HB10's, merge sets etc etc....isn't this how Mystery/Stlye/Matador game?
________
volcano digital vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/volcano)

Showcase
10-29-2007, 11:19 PM
I was out with a natural the other night, and where I was NOT able to perform he was able to help me out. This guy was pushing me into sets, helping me stay into set, and helping me to get in state. This guy was a real benefit to have with me in field.

The guy that you were out with on the other hand only played against you...and you call him a friend? The natural I was out with was a friend of a PUA I know and he helped me like I explained. Get a new wing, one who respects you more than to just fuck you over and try to steal your sets. Don't tolerate that kind of bullshit.

Allstar
10-30-2007, 02:12 AM
My ex-wing was a natural but so was I at the time. When him and I use to go out and sarge we didn't know the terms or the theories we were just naturally doing it. I have been out with him once since I started studying it (he didn't know I studied it) and everything was the same as it use to be but I was able to identify things better. We can't go out anymore because he is in a LTR and she knows our past together =/.

We were not only wings but great friends and we went out without caring if we hooked up with a girl or not. This actually made it where we didn't have any competition between each other and DHV. Together him and I are funny and sets would just fall in our laps and want to conversate with us because we were so much fun and didn't appear to be there solely to PU women.

What him and I did was open a set or a set open us and we didn't pick a target. Any of the girls were fair game and we would just work normally on the set and let the girls choose.