PDA

View Full Version : Facebook openers and mine

LL-CK
10-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Any one have any good ones? I dont have many and most come from here, and are mine. 1 has had best responce, 2 has got some girls aggitated but has worked, 3 is doing well.

1.) your so cute, its almost sickening

2.) Leoni, your very beautifull but beauty is very common, what else do you have going for ya?

3.)Even though you look kind of odd I'm making you my new Facebook girlfriend. If it works out we can run away to Skegness and get married and start new life as traveling magicians where I'll make you my lovely assitant and saw you in half for each show.

4.)You look rather cute Emile, thought I'd say hi,

5.) hey you seem quite cute, are you single?

I'm trying to make something up along the lines of the wizard of oz i.e i'd like to dress you up as dorthy, take you down the yellow brick road with that stupid lion and watch you make out with the tin man. It needs to be reworked as its of the top of my head, any got any suggestions?

LLCK

BackintheGame
10-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Why are you trying to PU online? So much more difficult

ganglord
10-23-2007, 05:47 PM
4.)You look rather cute Emile, thought I'd say hi,

5.) hey you seem quite cute, are you single?

These are total AFC lines.

This is exactly the kind of thing that you want to avoid. If she got 20 messages from strangers, 19 of them will say something like this. Yours should be the exception.

Both of these say, "I'm looking for a woman but can't do it in person and the reason is because I have never said anything of any worth to any member of the entire human race."

The only one I think is decent is #3 and I can see how it might be a little over the top for some girls.

If I could remember who to credit this to I would. I have never tried it but the reports on it are that it's fairly successful.

"I see you like snakes, lakes and pancakes*. Me too. We should hang out sometime."

* replace with what they like

stealth88
10-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Yeah, the ones about how they are cute are not good to use unless they are less than HB6 and then they might like the attention and respond to it.

But basically, when they get any message from you, they will check out your profile and see if you they think you look fuckable. If so, they will probably write you back.

Still, saying they are cute is an AFC move. Although a friend recommended sometimes to go way over the top with it and say "Damn you are FUCKING HOT!!!....what does a man have to do to get a taste of that"? If you send that to enough women, some will respond positively. I've seen it happen myself and actually f-closed an HB7 with that as my opening line.

My point is if you are going to put some thought into it, try to stand out from all the other messages they are getting from guys all day, every day.

LL-CK
10-23-2007, 07:12 PM
really good points guys, thanks for your pointers, guess i did the chump thing there, no suprise why those ones flopped!

LLCK

Alexkx3
10-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Try this, Credit to Hawkeye.
The mistaken Identity opener
"Hey that is you right? I had a great time at Vex(made up bar/club) last night!
Anyway thought I would polite and say hi.
And that drink you brought me was 70%! I knew you were tying to get me drunk and take advantage of me lol.
Btw the answers RED!"

This way, you are not telegraphing interest to her. Which is a prob with so called online game(btw online is a supplement not a substute to real game) because just the fact of sending them a message is a SOI.
And you are DHV spiking throughout, eg, You're social, polite, She brought you a drink ect.

Now normally the girl replies "what?? do i know you? lol x"

Which Hawkeye normaly replies

"Oh sorry I though you were Sarah! Come to think of it you look a bit "too" young to be her. Nevermind.
Actually whilst you're her let me ask you the same question I asked her!"

Then go into opinon opener, stackforward neg ect

I've gotten great results with this one.

Peys
11-07-2007, 08:45 PM
And that drink you brought me was 70%! I knew you were tying to get me drunk and take advantage of me lol.
Btw the answers RED!"

I tried this opener just after reading it just to see if I'd have any good responses, though obviously i accumilated it so it would fit me and my personality a bit else it would be a total failure after getting the first response.
And well what can i say, Alexkx3 it works, and hell i [sort of] got myself a date next week, my target wanted to meet me at her school so I could study her school habits (I'm doing a school research).
So thanks lots, and keep the online game cuz it works!

Btw I'm new on these forums, hope I'll fit in, I'm kind of new :)

/p

Zyme
11-07-2007, 08:59 PM
canned

Wow, i like the idea of PU online but those are pretty chump lines.maybe if you could figure out a way to demonstrate higher vaulue like the #3. its a nice start to some canned material though bud!

Alexkx3
11-08-2007, 12:18 AM
I tried this opener just after reading it just to see if I'd have any good responses, though obviously i accumilated it so it would fit me and my personality a bit else it would be a total failure after getting the first response.
And well what can i say, Alexkx3 it works, and hell i [sort of] got myself a date next week, my target wanted to meet me at her school so I could study her school habits (I'm doing a school research).
So thanks lots, and keep the online game cuz it works!

Btw I'm new on these forums, hope I'll fit in, I'm kind of new :)

/p

Cool man! Tho I can't take any credit, my bro came up with it. Its very hard to be indirect when you are messaging them! Although direct game is good in its own right, all the models and my space, get 100s of messages a week. So direct is extremely hard to pull off. The thing I love about this is you can embed DHV spikes, straight away, without sounding like your bragging.

btw- out of curiosity, how did you follow it? I normally just stack into a few stories.

sd007
11-08-2007, 02:45 AM
the problem with online game is that you can't really trust the pictures people put up. you can see a really hot photo then when you look in their album (if its not private) they balloon out or have three arms. or the pictures are old when they were in shape. :(

another hint: the really hot HBs set their age very high to avoid being spammed to death by afcs... so try to search in the 60-99 year range (at least on myspace).

i agree with the online game being a supplement not replacement for gaming in person. but then again calling on the phone is always better than an email or text.

Peys
11-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Cool man! Tho I can't take any credit, my bro came up with it. Its very hard to be indirect when you are messaging them! Although direct game is good in its own right, all the models and my space, get 100s of messages a week. So direct is extremely hard to pull off. The thing I love about this is you can embed DHV spikes, straight away, without sounding like your bragging.

btw- out of curiosity, how did you follow it? I normally just stack into a few stories.

What happened was that after i posted the message, I got this "you're weird reaction" from her, literally. So what I did was that i threw a neg, made her feel like I'm the one leading and I'm the one choosing, and i just kept doing it everytime she started feeling like she was ahead. worked out great.
Anyhow, apart from the opener and the negs this girl and i have quite alot in common, and we origin from the same place and such, so continuing the conversation from there I just used my previous knowledge and kept her on the "not too friendly- yet a jerk" level. And she responded this by indirectly telling me she enjoyed the conversation and was actually happy I'd continued talking after the opener.

What you gotta do is maybe not set the bar so high on the net, since as you said: many of the hot girls get hundreds if not thousands of pm's every week since the net is easier to use for shy people. The girl i pm'd for example, I'd say she must be a HB8 judging from the pictures, and she seemed to find my pm weird and unusual, which probably is the reason she is still talking to me.

Anyone tried this out themselves? Results?

/p

Mechanical
11-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Btw the answers RED!"

This way, you are not telegraphing interest to her. Which is a prob with so called online game(btw online is a supplement not a substute to real game) because just the fact of sending them a message is a SOI.
And you are DHV spiking throughout, eg, You're social, polite, She brought you a drink ect.

Now normally the girl replies "what?? do i know you? lol x"

Which Hawkeye normaly replies

"Oh sorry I though you were Sarah! Come to think of it you look a bit "too" young to be her. Nevermind.
Actually whilst you're her let me ask you the same question I asked her!"

Then go into opinon opener, stackforward neg ect

I've gotten great results with this one.

Pure Gold, opened 3 on 3, 1st attempt!

free_ethos
05-13-2008, 11:13 PM
Hi guys, does anyone have suggestions on what to say if you just add a woman, and she msgs you "Do I know you ? ".

azazels_wolf
05-14-2008, 06:36 AM
One option:

"Do I know you?"
"No, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience of getting to know me. :) *refer to one of their interests here*"

free_ethos
05-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks a bunch.

Coment: FB has no comparison to field game but it does have potential.

free_ethos
05-16-2008, 10:50 PM
Hey just to let you guys know I've tried the "is it you ? ... get me drunk & take advantage" opener and it has failed 100% of the time on about 40 chicks so far.

ScottSavvy
05-17-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm extremely successful with myspace/facebook game. I'm younger, and I grew up around it so I learned to utilize it quite easily. The best way to open up online is to just comment (I'm talking about myspace, facebook is more for friends who already know each other and typically not worth using) them and say 'hello love. I'm eating dum dum pops! so good man, at work they were giving them out and I took a handful of them! :p what are you up to besides no good?

are you adventerous.. spontanious.. ?'

and once they reply with whatever, 99% of the time they address the are you spontanious adventerous comment, so just reply to that and say 'then lets be txting buddies! promise not to be a creep and ill message you my number'

and just message it to her without waiting for a reply.

its worked for me probably fifty times, literally.

darkstar8
05-20-2008, 11:03 AM
I noticed a lot of girls would put their relationship status to : "Married to [Insert female best friend here]" obviously as a joke.

So how's this for an opener?

"Subject: Wow I never met a lesbian before

Swan Dive
05-23-2008, 01:48 AM
well so far with the mistaken identity opener Im for 2/2

however 1, lives way to far away following up in the other soon

hexxeh
10-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Was going through the old stuff in the online gaming and came across this good thread.

Slightly confused though, you online gamers would search for any woman and just go ahead and start/initiate a convo on facebook. Or would you see if u have any friends in common, or how do u work around finding a girl?

mikeeeeg
10-23-2008, 10:44 PM
So to all the myspace gamers...Here's is a little tip I have used just to see what all the AFC's out there do when trying to mack a girl online...Post a fake profile using a smokin hot girl and watch them come like effin vultures! 99.9% of these guys come with absolutely no originality at all....

P.S. Scott, that line you use is money!!

DateDemon
10-25-2008, 07:37 AM
Online Game

I have online gamed for a long time using Facebook and Myspace with very very good results. I haven't done mistaken identity openers that much but I think they would work pretty well on myspace. The basic formula for every single opener I use personally is very simple.

1. How you found their profile
2. Why you are qualified to talk to them
3. Call to action

Example:
Hey I was looking for my friend Jenny since I just moved to the area and your profile popped up (or whatever just a reason for how you found their profile)

2. You seem like a cool person (at least your taste in music isn't awful). (a reason to why you are qualified to message them, or a reason for you messaging them)

3. What's the last song/ band you listened to? (a call to action)

This is a very very basic example and not a very good one but you get the idea. The last part needs to give them something to respond to and it helps if its something that will make them want to respond like a challenge or accusation.

Thats why the mistaken identity works so well. it answers 1. how you found their profile (they were the girl you met at the club/bar) 2. why you are qualified to contact them (they bought you a drink and talked to you) 3. a call to action (you accuse them of trying to take advantage of you and getting you drunk or they can respond about the Answer is red comment asking what thats about).

Every successful online opener will fit this formula I created. If you leave a part out then you are much less likely to have success.

Also if you formulate them well you don't have to change them based on the girls profile you can just blanket send them to 30 people. You can however customize them if you want.