PDA

View Full Version : My Sharona/Bum humping

Nutz
09-26-2007, 07:45 PM
A friend of a local PUA who is new to the game came up with a brand new opener last weekend. It's fun and will make the HBs smile. It's also a great replacement to the "Did you see the two girls fighting outside?"

"OMG did you guys see the bum outside singing My Sharona while humping the lamp post? It had to be the funniest thing since"....(begin stacking)

Apolo
09-26-2007, 08:29 PM
hahahahah i like that.. but u should've kept it secret since more stuff is bein published and used "more openly"

Nutz
09-26-2007, 08:59 PM
I've got tons more. I just thought it was hillarous and too good to keep quiet.

Another one I came up with is:

Me: "Did you see the two teens fighting downstairs? Yeah, the bouncer wouldn't let them in because they were too young. Next thing I knew they were screaming and slugging it out, clothes got all ripped and hair was getting pulled out. It was a genuine cat fight!" (then they realize it was two GIRLS fighting ........aaaaaaaaand we're hooked)
HB: you mean it was a couple of girls fighting?
Me: Yeah. I guess one of them thought they could slip in and when they got caught the other one took it out on her friend. Some friend, ya know?

This is great for stacking if it's a 2 or 3 set, i.e. who'd win in a fight, you're the good one your the bad one, etc.

Newguy07
09-26-2007, 09:49 PM
thats some good stuff, i love the bum, that was funney

Mezmerize
09-26-2007, 10:01 PM
What color does a smurf turn if you choke it? (choking, if it's suffocating)

lots of room for negs here...

Her: what's a smurf?
PUA: You don't know what a smurf is? OMG you're just a baby then.

Her: "Choke your smurf" huh? lol
PUA: No, no, no, the little people from the cartoon. Get your mind out of the gutter! (to her friends) Is she always like this!? =)