PDA

View Full Version : Short FR: Her group of friends shows up

Hollywood
09-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Short and simple. Went out with an AFC last night. Opened a 2 set with my custom opener, i won over her friend, they were laughing and smiling constantly, the girl bought me a beer, we fluffed a bit, I did some kino trust tests, just about to go into The Cube since my AFC was distracting the obstacle. Set ends...

A group of 4 girls comes in, doesn't approach the girls, they go to the bar 5 feet away, but they are there to meet them, my target says "excuse me" and I froze, I wasn't going to chase, I didn't have time to think of a line to get me into the larger group.

Is there anything to do in that situation or just eject politely? (I also think my AFC friend had bored the obstacle, she was the one that pointed out the friends.

Thanks for any input.

- Hollywood

Hollywood
09-24-2007, 02:10 AM
man nobody's had this happen to them, where's Sigma? he's got advice even when he hasn't experienced it! haha, but really, nobody?

strife
09-24-2007, 02:30 AM
"Introduce me to your friends, that's the polite thing to do..."

Hollywood
09-24-2007, 01:43 PM
"Introduce me to your friends, that's the polite thing to do..."

See I thought of that, but that line is used when friends approach your set not when a girl excuses herself to follow her friend and talk to them, I prolly just did the right thing to eject, I don't want to ever come across as a chasing weirdo.