PDA

View Full Version : Zen Of Happiness

DaveyFresh"
10-31-2008, 03:11 AM
This is my gift to this community... something that really just makes a huge difference and its "Zen Of Happiness". Better put the ability to remain positive even when facing difficult situations.

This requires complete willingness to face raw emotions... lets begin everyday I wake up I'm always happy because this day is a empty slate completly free to create a masterpiece.

Its all about seeing the options... theres always going to be a set of choices... when we dwell on negative painful things were not healing I have been suicidal and now I can't see why I hated such a beautiful world. Understand that the choices we make are a core principle of are character... words are easily manipulated... but actions aren't. We all can have a wonderful life but we must decide first to get it.

How to acquire a "Positive" outlook.. its simple even when theres a tragedy theres always people willing to help thats a "Positive" focus... in general ironically we actually choose negative emotions -- CON

DaveyFresh"
10-31-2008, 03:22 AM
Its actually harder to be mad then happy... also certain foods and body language really hurt are moods... slouching causes a subconscious pattern associated with a "Negative". For instance when walking do you look up or at the ground.? Holding your head up is confidence.. so when you feel you don't have confidence remember just simply raising your head means you do!!!.

Its not a secret that emotions only have power when you allow them to. You can't erase emotions and not having them is very detrimental to are overall development... if you choose and believe you are good enough then you ARE. "Negative" thinking is are real enemy it says we are uncapable which is bullshit.. we make are choice to be uncapable.

Reframe everything because secretly theres a hidden emotion under arguments.

If you have a fight it isn't about what they claim... its a disconnection that they are feeling in scenarios most marriages end because your really not aware that yelling isn't helping the argument. I have proven that hugging

DaveyFresh"
10-31-2008, 03:30 AM
A women they will really cherish that sense of heart shes challenging your ability to really accept her heart... women are really looking to have a meaning.

"Zen Of Happiness" is a change but don't change who you are... change how you think and accept things... you only need to be someone who has there own existence... Actually right now tell yourself how much you love you and how worthy the world is that you exist.

Everything is a choice a true person who wants happiness needs to accept to be... your existence is important... its only when you drown on something that you choke.

So accept and change what you can and dwell little on what you cannot this is the pinnacle of a real man. -- TruTh

azazels_wolf
10-31-2008, 08:39 AM
Lots of deep stuff here! Nice post and it's awesome to see how far you've come with your perception of the world and the choices you make everyday. These realizations will serve you very well. :)

Scion's Requiem
11-20-2008, 12:15 AM
Well...not exactly Zen...but...

GREAT ANYWAY!

I am so proud that the community (particularly we at Venusian Arts) have begun to seek the spiritual side of the Game. Bravo mate!

God Bless and Sarge On,
Erus

Wozo
11-23-2008, 11:21 AM
This sounds really interesting. Is there a special book you would recommend? I googled and found "Zen and the Art of Happiness". Should I buy it?

DaveyFresh"
11-24-2008, 03:41 AM
This sounds really interesting. Is there a special book you would recommend? I googled and found "Zen and the Art of Happiness". Should I buy it?

No because I wrote this on my own one of the most attractive qualitys is Fun and being happy you can be happy almost every moment and that really helps the mind get tough

azazels_wolf
11-24-2008, 09:09 AM
If the book interests you, then buy it!

For inner game we highly recommend The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

Count Duckula
11-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Zen EEK run away! Eckhart?... never allowed in my house!

Feature
11-24-2008, 04:35 PM
why not, count duckula?

i think ill buy that "power of now" cuz i needa do some inner game work, though not a whole ton, ive improved a lot since joining the forum, literally being on this forum and communicating with other people who understand and are aiming for similar things helps my inner game a TON.

DaveyFresh"
11-24-2008, 06:09 PM
why not, count duckula?

i think ill buy that "power of now" cuz i needa do some inner game work, though not a whole ton, ive improved a lot since joining the forum, literally being on this forum and communicating with other people who understand and are aiming for similar things helps my inner game a TON.

Glad to hear this... inner game is different for everyone but once it is solid it can't really be broken... it is the PURE confidence not just being able to open a set but being able to seize a set without really even trying. -- Truth

azazels_wolf
11-25-2008, 06:29 AM

Yeah, it's funny how that works, isn't it? Simply being around and interacting with people who have the right attitude is really infectious and raises your own state, and when done on a consistent basis it helps you to quickly adopt a new, more positive mindset.

Count Duckula
11-25-2008, 08:10 AM
why not, count duckula?

If it works for you that's all that matters.

Scion's Requiem
11-25-2008, 07:32 PM
I am always impressed by how incredibly useful the forum is! Just being able to consult with peers keeps me sharp for game night, and lets me know that I am helping others help themselves help me. If that makes any sense ;)

Wozo
11-25-2008, 07:55 PM
Just orderd the power of now. If I like it, im gonna buy the rest of his books. looks like he got some great reviews.

DaveyFresh"
12-04-2008, 07:26 PM
yea I heard alot never read his material but his name came up alot. -- Truth