PDA

View Full Version : Weird Situation...HELP! :(

casanova
10-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Alright... So, the story all takes place about a week ago when i go to my friends b-day party and i start talking to this HB9... One thing leads to the other, we play a game of beer pong, my friend is suppose to pick me up at this point but he's not answering the phone so she asks me if i wanna check out her place real quick.

At this point, I put my phone on silent and don't even care if my friend calls back...Anyway we get to her place and pretty much go straight to her room and lay on her bed. We talk a bit...then i go in for it. We start making out and stuff then i go for the panies, she was kinda hesitant so she tells me that we can do anything else but have penis/vaginal intercourse.

In my mind i was like...wow, that's really gay, wth did u bring me up hear for... but I played off. I was like, oh, that's cool, no worries. I wasn't down to go down on her cuz i've never done it b4, so it got a little awkward after that but then i start fingerin' her again. Then, one thing led to the other and we end up having sex. 5 mins into it though, she says that we need to stop and that this is just too intense cuz she just met me... I was like wtf, so basically this girl just blue balled me.

Again, i played it off like it was no big deal... So, we're laying there and talking( i'm still on tilt but i'm not showing it.) eventually we end up going to sleep. Then in the morning i end up going for it again, this time i finished pretty quick just incase her crazy @ss changed her mind again...

So, a week passes after this day and we're still in contact... I hit her up to come hang out one night and she's down...we end up watching a movie. The movie ends and we start kissin and stuff, then she tells me. B4 we do this, we can do any thing but have sex again. She said " I know we did it b4, but i don't ever do that and i felt kinda bad about it, and i don't want you to get that impression about me"

I was like, What? But u already did it.

Her: I know but ummmm....we can still hook up
Me: what do u classify as a hook up, cuz i'm not down to go downtown. I've never done it b4
Her: (looking Shocked) Are you serious? u've never gone down on a girl? Wanna try it? ( with a smile on her face)
Me: nah, it's not very appealing to me, i'd have to get to know u first and like u a lot b4 i even consider it... but let me get this straight, ur down to give me a blowjob but ur not down to have sex?
Her: yeah
Me: Well, i think oral stuff is more serious than sex
Her: no it's not...sex is serious
Me: only if you make it serious
Her: True

I also said that i pride my self on not ever going DT on a girl which was REALLY REALLY stupid... cuz she said, what, u should pride ur self on being able to b good @ it... Didn't help the situation when she said that... I brushed it off though

So anyway, we're lying there and things got all awkard ( i had some love making music on in the background which didn't help the situation...lol)

I'm not gonna lie...I was on FULL tilt... I didn't handle the situation like i shoulda. I should have just pretended like it was no big deal and talked to her and changed the subject but instead i just layed there looking all disappointed with my eyes closed like i was just gonna go to sleep. I wasn't expecting LMR on the second date when she had already did it twice b4...didn't make since. Threw me off guard..

She was like " want me to let u sleep by urself"

Me: Sure, I'll take u home ( I know...sounded like an asshole- I don't think she saw it that way though... she just thought things awkard)

Anyway, i take her home... she trys telling me that she's sry, and didn't want me to take it personal, and that she still wants to b friends and all this. I wasn't really listening though, i was just listenin' to my music ( i even started singin'...lol)

So, i hit her up the next day by text saying something like... " i understand where ur coming from last night, i just thought it woulda been nice if u would told me that the day after we did it the first time and not right b4 we were gonna do it again...Anyway, i enjoy hangin out wit u, still wanna b ur friend, sry if i came across as an @ss"

she replied: yeah, my timing was way off...lol...i would love to still b friends

So anyway, my question is this.... What do u guys make of the whole situation? What happened here? Now that i think of it, if i woulda started going down on her, i think we woulda still ended up having sex. I'm just not ready for that yet. Seems hella nasty and i only lost the V card 4 months ago...

I have been on a role every since though ;)

But yeah, what do u guys think?

browntown
10-10-2008, 02:51 PM
You should have gone downtown. Next time ask her to casually hang out or anything, to isolate her. make out and say this "Teach me how to do this" (from the smile on her face when she said "wanna try", it will work).

I was scared about going downtown bro, till I finally did it. It was awesome, just shower with her or something before, they gotta be nice and clean.

Alchy
10-10-2008, 03:04 PM
GO DOWN ON HER!!!!!
dude......wtf, i mean i dont know u but im gonna judge u :) ok look going down on a chick that thinks sex is something serious its better than going down on someone that thinks sex is nothing i mean c'mon think about it , now when she said "wanna try?" and u said no im so fucking sure she thought of u as a selfish guy, for example (you allow a girl to give you a blow job but you wont go down on her) in that case be a man and stop the girl when she is giving you a blow job (im kidding dont do that) but u get my point...........NOW on the sex thingy when she says "i just meet u , this is wrong blah blah blah bullshit bullshit.....u r supposed to slow down and say yeah u r right , dont stop escalating back because she wants to feel like things just happened (one thing led to another) so she wont feel like a slut, dont get mad dont show emotions but punish her with push/pull and escalate again till she just goes with it

ps. so u can fucker again and start the sexual tension again invite her to ur place and just out of nothing tell her that u want to try going down on someone and u want her to teach you :) she wont say no (and one thing leads to another .....BANG!) :p

pss. i love going down on the ......iiittts yummy hmmm.... thats why i have a tongue ring :p

casanova
10-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Another thing u guys should know is that she had one of the birth control rings that made me think she either has a bf or she just gets around a lot, but after hearing her say that she wasn't down to have sex again i don't know what to make of it anymore...Things aren't adding up. That's another big reason why i was hesitant to go down on her..

Alchy
10-10-2008, 05:38 PM
well you forgot to mention that one.....well like someone famous said, if u are in a sitiation where you dont know what to do and is taking alot of energy from you , GET OUT OF IT!!!....move one to the next one

furiocrombi
10-10-2008, 07:04 PM
oh man, most of the time women jest say they dont want sex to validate themselves. based on what she said about you two the other night, this seems to be the case. im in no position to pass judgment but maybe some advise.

if you would of started the same as the day before and got her in the 'mood' things might of ended up a little different. most respectable women dont show up at your house and tell you their there to have sex. although ive seen it happen. when she says she 'dosent want to do it' say 'do what? oh, sex. how easy do you think i am' even joking lee you'll come across as innocent. ending with the friend thing dosent sound like your best move. the next time you see her dont act any different than you did before. act as though its friends with benefits.

let us know how it goes.

reineq
10-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Maybe my psychology of this is messed up but here is what I would do:

When you're in bed with her, making out, etc...and you start to escalate sex, as soon as she says something (ie:"Maybe we're going a little too far") simply say "yeah...maybe" and then turn your back to her...it'll feel awkward and uncomfortable (possibly for both of you) but sort of a catch-and-release method, she'll want to experience those comfortable feelings again.

Reminds me of the 2 steps forward, 1 step back psychology

casanova
10-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Maybe my psychology of this is messed up but here is what I would do:

When you're in bed with her, making out, etc...and you start to escalate sex, as soon as she says something (ie:"Maybe we're going a little too far") simply say "yeah...maybe" and then turn your back to her...it'll feel awkward and uncomfortable (possibly for both of you) but sort of a catch-and-release method, she'll want to experience those comfortable feelings again.

Reminds me of the 2 steps forward, 1 step back psychology

Turn My Back to her all together? Isn't that a bit childish? I mean I understand what ur talking about, but don't u think that's a bit dramatic?