PDA

View Full Version : Bitch shield need some advice

casualone
10-09-2008, 09:45 PM
I was on myspace and decided to add a few friends. well you can send a lil message with your friend request right. I put in "you're not really my type just adding some friends" and this girls sent me this......

u are really not my type either how about that but guess what all my friends r real i am pretty sure more then half of yours aren't especially if you are asking that way. so why don't you go find some other fake friends! I have to say I feel sorry for you!

I totally suck when it comes to the bitch shield.....I was thinkn about responding with this...

"Jeez they don't let you out of your cage much do they :) I'm always polite and respectful to others even when I have a terrible day, careful not to spread any negativity and vent my frustration out at the gym or the track not unto others because you never know who you'll meet"

Is that good enough without DLVing. or should i respond with something else

Fervour
10-10-2008, 06:24 AM
Doesn't seem like a bitch shield to me. More like a normal response to a horrible message from you :S.

If some chick sent a friend request to me saying I'm not her type but she's adding me anyway, I'd be like "Fuck you, I don't wanna be your friend."

10-10-2008, 06:11 PM
haha. that wasnt cocky funny, man. or a neg. or a false disqualifier. that was just arsehole. girls are allowed to be bitchy to arseholes.

casualone
10-10-2008, 10:02 PM
yeah I couldn't really think of anything else. was gonna go with " wanna touch it" but was kinda creepy.

TCGreenPUArtist
10-15-2008, 02:03 PM
your approach to hooking her seems rather threatning - I mean, sure, neg the target, hook ... but not in such a manner in which the target might feel offended - I guess you have to come with a more direct approach online - but in such circumstances, dont come across too eager, a brief, subtle approach would be more convinient =]

lightening
10-19-2008, 11:48 PM
try reading the book "how to win friends and influence people". You should talk to them about things they have as interests or maybe just let them know you are looking to make new friends. Internet game is different than club game, day game. Try using a pic of yourself as a baby to build interest - girls love babys and baby animals.

Ribbit65
11-14-2008, 10:27 AM
"Do your nostrils always flare up when you get mad? It's cute."

The key is not to act mortally wounded by her diss, which your current reply does. Don't forget there's also a million girls on MySpace, prolly time to move on broseph.

DaveyFresh"
11-15-2008, 03:14 AM
try reading the book "how to win friends and influence people". You should talk to them about things they have as interests or maybe just let them know you are looking to make new friends. Internet game is different than club game, day game. Try using a pic of yourself as a baby to build interest - girls love babys and baby animals.

This advice is seriously outdated.

I use this line it works for some stupid reason
"Hey I killed a pirate today... what you think about that one??"

Now before some flame this line I have a 70% success opener with this and three instant adds... then again I pull this shit off.

-- Truth