PDA

View Full Version : Broke up with g/f so today I went hunting for fresh meat

The Wild One
10-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Alright today I started off with a morning breakup. It wasn't fun but it was unavoidable due to the nature of my lifestyle. I wasn't feeling to entirely hot, but you know what. I realized that this was a chance to start into another new fun relationship. I got my sh*t together and came up with my game plan. I suited up and hit a coffee shop. I got to the coffee shop and ran into a seated set of six people. Five where guys and one was a very hot girl that had on a sexy blue tank top. I called my buddy after grabbing a cup of coffee that is a fellow pick-up artist to pick me up at the coffee shop. I did it on purpose while sitting down outside with the seated set. While I was on the phone I was telling my buddy basically I wanted to leave asap. After sitting down I realized the two guys talking to my target where practicing pick-up artists. They started chatting with me trying to handle me as if I was a typical amog. One of the guys names I think was Josh and he was a fairly decent pick-up artist but he messed up early buy reacting to me way to much. He was trying to teach me something about wine I guess in a bad attempt to add value to the conversation but I didn't really care what he was talking about and just played along with him. He was coming off try hard and so basically I allowed him to talk up a storm while really not giving him any attention. His effort to win me over then backfired and my target then engaged me in conversation. She was giving me positive body language, and was interested in who I was. I then took that opportunity to dhv, while disqualifying myself to her. I engaged the rest of the guys at the table, and we all started having an in depth conversation. My target then got up from her seat to sit down beside me while I continued to ignore her. The guys kept talking about politics for awhile since I caught a thread that would keep them occupied arguing with themselves. While they where fighting amongst themselves I casually re-engaged my target. At this moment she was tugging at my right arm for me to pay attention to her, and I began to qualify her. Then brought her in for a kiss. I seeded early in the conversation my plans for the night to go out due to my recent break-up in a dhv story. She then told me she wanted to party and would love to come out with me. A few minutes later my buddy arrived and we all went out for the night. Now she is sleeping in my bed...I'm officially over the break up.

Mike Hawke
10-09-2008, 08:15 AM
good job, but please find and use the enter button. paragraphs are your friend.

The Wild One
10-09-2008, 02:39 PM
good job, but please find and use the enter button. paragraphs are your friend. LOL Yeah I am horrible with the english language. Plus I was watching the new South Park which was disapointing.

TCGreenPUArtist
10-09-2008, 05:38 PM
--Scooooore-- =] Good job dude - at the 'make-out' stage, did she accept your kiss willingly infront of all the others at the table? or was it just a mutual peck on the cheek :P. :cool: --

The Wild One
10-09-2008, 06:33 PM
--Scooooore-- =] Good job dude - at the 'make-out' stage, did she accept your kiss willingly infront of all the others at the table? or was it just a mutual peck on the cheek :P. :cool: --

Yeah she did, but why did she accept the kiss is more important. What did I create inside her to make her feel she wanted to kiss me and it was totally comfortable for her is what you may want to understand. Basically my avatar displays sexuality and confidence. I acted accordingly to that avatar in set by not giving the target attention as if she was something to be admired. I instead took control of the table, and got all the guys reacting to me. Raising my value while allowing my target to win me over. The more she invested in me in combination with my buidling her attraction threw dhv's allowed me to pump her buying temp enough to easily kiss her. When she kissed me she wasn't thinking about the guys at the table she was turned on enough to not care. After kissing me I acted as if no big deal this is just my lifestyle. This continues to raise my value and earn respect among the guys, and then I'm on to the next location.