PDA

View Full Version : Handling rejection on facebook

browntown
09-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Ok, so I sarged an HB8 2 saturday nights ago, and since she just moved into town, she did not have a cellphone. She wrote her name on my arm and told me to add her on facebook... I added her later the next day... then she sent me a message with her phone number and saying that we should chill sometime, but not at that moment in time as she had a fever.

I replied with the regular 'get well soon' stuff plus some directions to the student clinic and what not... she replied, but more fluff talk..

2 days later, I catch her on her way out of the pub I work at, she was leaving with her friends, it seemed they were just passing through.. she hugged me and told me she'd call me sometime... I was cool with that.

That was thursday...

I sent a message yesterday along the lines of 'hey! looking good the other daybla bla, some DHV's, and I wanna take you out with my friends tonight, come'

no reply

and I know she read it because she changed her prof pic on facebook this morning, and she has not called me either.

My wing sarged her friend while I sarged her for the first time and shes still showing him IOIs, so should I send a message that goes soemthing like this:

"hey, I guess your not feeling me lol, Im cool with that; but dont feel shy to say hi once in a while. Id hate to be one of those guys if you know what I mean lol. Have a good one"

what do you guys think?

Cro
09-07-2008, 11:32 PM
"hey, I guess your not feeling me lol, Im cool with that; but dont feel shy to say hi once in a while. Id hate to be one of those guys if you know what I mean lol. Have a good one"

ok really, have you learned nothing? This reeks of desperation! Please validate me! please!

Sorry for being hard on you, but what in gods name will this accomplish other than DLV you? Handling rejection is always the same....indifference

LadiesMan
09-07-2008, 11:33 PM
You are investing too much energy in this girl.. If a chick does that to me, I tell her "Playing games? Too early in the relationship? You better call me and protect me from the other aggressive girls ". I say that playfully.

Because I am meeting a lot of girls, I dont care and move on.. There are a LOT of women in this world.

browntown
09-08-2008, 12:09 AM
ok really, have you learned nothing? This reeks of desperation! Please validate me! please!

Sorry for being hard on you, but what in gods name will this accomplish other than DLV you? Handling rejection is always the same....indifference

lol true Im seeing 2 girls right now but I somehow go AFC for chicks with french accents. oh well, from now on, shes just a regular HB with a speech problem lol

Argo navis
09-08-2008, 01:38 AM
I treat "I'll call you sometime" as shit tests, which I pass by calling when she least expects it with a "what are you doing right now?"

ursassygurl
09-10-2008, 11:04 AM
rejection is another way of saying..there's more to come..cheer up!