PDA

View Full Version : When you have a good night...

Dwight44
09-05-2008, 02:18 AM
Doesn't it feel like you are literally and figuratively "above" the social conditioning/chode status that you have felt before. Does anyone have this feeling? Its like you walk in, and inside you feel like you're the best and you ALWAYS get good results

I remember that feeling of walking into a bar feeling like low man on the todem pole :eek: . Why should anyone feel like that? Of course be respectful, but act like you OWN the place.

Going out alone can really push you ahead in your game as well as get you out of this whole social conditioning garbage and the little voice inside of your head that tells you "waa don't do that".

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? :)

Flex
09-05-2008, 03:25 AM
I hear yah Dwight, I absolutely LOVE being THE MAN anywhere and everywhere I go. The source? Inner game.

If you have rock solid inner game, you are unstoppable. You get away with saying so much shit to girls and people in general if you have a ton of inner game and a consistent frame.

The most important ACTUAL skill I have developed in my entire adventures, has been learning how to read and react to people. If you can dance with people's minds in any given social gathering, you are the fucking man, and they will ALWAYS gravitate towards you.

I can charm itty bitty girls at the bar AND great big samoan football players as well. If you have charisma(effortless), then people will be drawn to you no matter what.

:)
Flex