PDA

View Full Version : Sarging really is for losers

Dwight44
08-18-2008, 03:21 PM
However, we all need to start somewhere

What is the end goal? It should be to amass a huge social circle where you don't have to "sarge" any more. You have tons of high value guys and tons of beautiful, high value women in your "circle". You can then farm instead of hunt.

I have not built this, yet, but I'm pretty confident I will.

Good luck everyone!

browntown
08-18-2008, 05:48 PM
I strongly disagree

Thats being pretty AFC... unless you live in a small town in the country and you're world circles around it. What if I had to jet off to Dubai for a convention, and then decide to hit a club up? I'm not going to take my whole crew out.

Also, don't fall for the perfect images people portray of themselves (especially in a club setting), they could be the biggest AFC's. To you and me they could seem to be pimping surrounded by all the HB's, but they could be retail store co workers or their just milking him for his money.

If you were right, then girls would never get picked up, because the men in their social groups are theoretically banging them all the time.

and one of the quickest way to loose friends is to to date them!

Raven
08-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Always Be Sarging

There is a danger of just socializing in your own tight social circle. The circle becomes exclusive, its members end up being platonic friends, and drama develops. They look cool from the outside, but the reall don't get laid all that much.

There is a credo among all disciplines.

If you are in sales, its ABP: Always Be Prospecting.

If you are in school, its ABS: Always Be Studying.

If you are in pickup, ABF: Always Be Flirting. (or ABS Always Be Sarging)

Even married guys you see flirting a lot. For men who are successful with women, its who they are, a way of life.

master seducer
08-19-2008, 03:07 AM
Sarging is powerful in sarging you decide who you want in your life.

Isn't social circle gaming merely tooling other guys for their girls?

So in essence wouldn't you have your social circle that you milk for pussy and another that you just sincerely chill with? I think so.

Raven
08-19-2008, 06:48 AM
It's good to have a social circle that includes women - preferably those you would not want to have sex with anyway.

The women that you have won for sex, there is no reason to introduce them to your friends. Unless she has become your wife. You might introduce them to each other with the objective of having a threesome. But don't introduce them to your male friends unless you are into orgies.

It's good to have some platonic female friends. This way you value women as people also.

azazels_wolf
08-19-2008, 07:09 AM
Lovedrop actively and successfully uses that social circle game that Dwight mentions. It is something that develops over time and is definitely worth pursuing. Having a large and beneficial social circle certainly doesn't stop you from sarging when you want to meet new people that aren't connected to the people you already know. It's great if you can do both.

You may eventually find though that the social circle and relationships and friendships you DO have bring in so many new people and opportune social gatherings on their own that you won't have time for lone wolf clubbing.

Dwight44
08-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Well, I mean...at some point in your quest, you will not need "game" or to sarge

I highly doubt guys like Style, Mystery, Matador, Lovedrop, etc. etc. need game...

browntown
08-20-2008, 03:08 AM
Well, I mean...at some point in your quest, you will not need "game" or to sarge

I highly doubt guys like Style, Mystery, Matador, Lovedrop, etc. etc. need game...

because they have money, a social group and more money? Sweater from 'the Game' comes to mind...

Raven
08-20-2008, 03:28 AM
Theoretically, it could be possible to get into a situation where you never have to sarge again. For instance marriage. But there are no guarrantees. It's a skill worth having.

Changes
08-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Always Grow, Grow All Ways

Honestly guys.

ALWAYS sarge, because you may have to tightest social circle ever and get laid 3 times a day by different MLTRs. But you STILL neve know what or who you will met or do out in the clubs.

ALWAYS grow, because if you stop growing that means you're on the downward cycle. Ekhart Tolle talks about this in his book A New Earth. The first half of your life is meant for growing and expaanding, the second portion is for making peace with yourself and the world. I can't imagine anyone on here in their downward cycle.

So even when you get a "good" social circle and your getting laid "occasionally", don't stop sarging. There's always room for improvement ;)

azazels_wolf
08-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Changes:

Honestly guys.

ALWAYS sarge, because you may have to tightest social circle ever and get laid 3 times a day by different MLTRs. But you STILL neve know what or who you will met or do out in the clubs.

I'll qualify this statement by adding:

Always be open to meeting new people and doing new things... but as Style explained, never let yourself become a one-track social robot:

http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25

Always have other things of import going on in your life. This will enrich all of your relationships and interactions with people.

ALWAYS grow, because if you stop growing that means you're on the downward cycle. Ekhart Tolle talks about this in his book A New Earth. The first half of your life is meant for growing and expaanding, the second portion is for making peace with yourself and the world. I can't imagine anyone on here in their downward cycle.

There are cycles within cycles. Small cycles within the larger cycles. You may find in the first half of your life that you must make peace with yourself and the world...you may find in your later years that you must of necessity keep growing and expanding.

Think of a sine wave, or a spiral.... do you see what I mean? The spiral may return to the same place, but always at a higher level.

I HAD to try to make peace with myself and the world when I was your age.... waiting would have destroyed me. Short downward cycles can be critical for finding yourself and tying up loose ends.

noblepaladin
08-21-2008, 04:55 AM
Having the ability to sarge whoever you want, whenever you want is good. There is something wrong with always sarging for the sake of sarging. I mean we have guys how are going to play World of WarCraft until they are 35 years old and the only thing they have to show is their level 200 orc or whatever, and you give them a copy of Mystery Method and they turn in to pickup artists who sarge until they are 35 years old and they have 200 f-closes. At the end of the day they are both single guys who believe they are having fun.

Is pickup really what you wanted to do with your life? Or is it something you do because you get the respect of other guys and it is "cool" to be the guy with a different girl every week? The notion of being a PUA never crossed the minds of most people in the community until they read The Game or heard of Mystery, then all of a sudden they want to be a pickup artist. One of the big ideas in pickup is on social conditioning and how realities can be forced onto you. This is getting philosophical, but is the pickup artist identity something that was just forced onto you after you read The Game? This is what Style is talking about when he says social robots. Maybe you really want to be a pickup artist and sarge for the rest of your life, but I doubt that was the mindset of everybody who enters the community. I certainly don't want to be a pickup artist, I just want the social skills to help me do the things I want in life, and the community has served me well.

Insanity
08-21-2008, 01:58 PM
I personally don't think you can compare game to world of war craft. Having solid game can open alot of opotunities in life and i'm not just talking about women.

I don't expect to be gaming in 15 years but at 26 i now feel that I am in my prime and I also feel that I need to make up for a lot of lost time as far as women are concerned.

Yes i do want to be a pickup artist, i want choice. I then want to be a venusian artist that looks after his chosen women.

I tend not to think ahead too much at the mo am very happy just living for today. and when I'm out tonight, if I see a women I'm attracted to.....

She's going to get sarged :p :cool:

noblepaladin
08-21-2008, 04:52 PM
I personally don't think you can compare game to world of war craft. Having solid game can open alot of opotunities in life and i'm not just talking about women.

I don't expect to be gaming in 15 years but at 26 i now feel that I am in my prime and I also feel that I need to make up for a lot of lost time as far as women are concerned.

Yes i do want to be a pickup artist, i want choice. I then want to be a venusian artist that looks after his chosen women.

I tend not to think ahead too much at the mo am very happy just living for today. and when I'm out tonight, if I see a women I'm attracted to.....

She's going to get sarged :p :cool:

If you see how the skills can open other opportunities then you are probably going down the right path. But for some people, learning game actually closes opportunities cause they pick up this "I am a PUA" identity. Here are some examples that I have picked up from this forum and some other forums:

Some guy says he is obese and he wants some help on what workouts he should do in the gym. Then some other guys is also really fat says "screw going to the gym, you can work out for 2 hours every day and look better but your game won't improve, don't workout and go sarge and develop some inner game". How about working out not for the girls but for yourself? Being obese is not healthy! All obese people should work out simply because they will live longer and be able to enjoy life.

One guy says he is just graduated school and he is looking for a job, and he doesn't know what job to get. Then there were like 15 posts about what type of jobs he will meet more women at, and how a job in sales will let him practice his game. I was the first person to ask him what he was studying, everybody is giving him all these ideas and they don't even know what his major is... how about choosing a job that will get you a lot of money? I know, someone out there is thinking "but money doesn't get you the girls", wtf how about money for yourself to use on whatever goals you have in life. If I become very rich, I want to use those resources to help the world, that matters more to me than a f-close. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet built up enormous amounts of wealth and they are planning to donate it all to make a big difference in the world. Are these guys AFCs? Maybe curing cancer and solving world hunger matters more to them than the f-close.

Game can be used to enrich all aspects of your life - health, wealth, and relationships. I've discovered how to use inner game tactics to motivate/discipline myself though long workouts, and I am more healthy than ever (I might write something on this and share with the community in the future). I know a lot of people, including myself, talked about how they used Game on job interviews, not to game the interviewer, but to present themselves in a positive way (ex. how to DHV their qualifications without sounding like bragging, how to build rapport during the interview, how to tell exciting stories that highlight their job qualifications, etc).

Getting addicted to sarging and believing that sarging is all there is to life is dangerous. Some people work 100 hour weeks their entire lives and retire as multimillionaires, but they are unhappy because they are 65 with millions of dollars and they don't even know how to enjoy it and they are too old to have fun, they tell themselves "but I'm rich..." and don't understand why they are unhappy. What are you going to tell yourself when you retire? Hopefully it is not "but I had 200 f-closes...". Someone like Mystery can sarge a lot cause it is his job (that is how he makes money), and teaching is one of his beliefs. He wants to help people. Mystery grew up from humble beginnings, now he has a successful career and he is helping people. There are some guys that Neil Strauss described in the game who came from rich beginnings, but they dropped out of school and left their jobs to sarge. What are they going to say at the end of their lives? "I had rich parents, but I dropped out of school and left my job, I became a poor bum but I f-closed 200 girls cause looks and money doesn't matter cause I have inner game".

I am exaggerating, but some people in the community are heading down this road.