PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed Pronto!

*Jaz*
08-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Yo,

Ill make this quick, I was out tonight with a bunch of friends working the room having a good time and what not. I get txt message - "Your so sexy Xx". Im thinking it could be one of a hundred diferent chix and not really phased by it. I get similar messages for the next hour.

I say to my mate "Who the fuck is sending me these" At that moment, someone pinches my arse, I turn around to see this amazing girl walk by - hand in hand - with one of my friends.

It turns out this guy I know had taken this chick out for dinner and what not (afc) and now she's coming on to me. I just got home, but basically she phoned me from his bathroom asking if she can come round to my house.

Im fucking tempted.

I just dont know what to do. BY the way this guy isnt like a real good friend of mine, I have known him for years but never really speak to him. Still I dont want the reputation as a cunt.

Help!

papist
08-09-2008, 04:38 AM
actually, i would. if you hardly talk to the guy why not?

*Jaz*
08-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Well, I did it. It was crazy. This girl got this guy to walk her to my house. He actually DELIVERED her to me. I felt like a bit of a bastard - for a while. But hey ho - survival of the fittest.

knowledge
08-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Why punish good behavior?

Why punish good behavior? However, she does deserve a good screening. Also, a mental note should be made of her courtship behaviors. Perhaps, she repeats them, but maybe you were special. Lets hope you were special.

You must have been Demonstrating Higher Value wherever you chilled at. I would like to know what you where doing. ha ha