PDA

View Full Version : Crutchless game

browntown
08-06-2008, 11:34 PM
I began to notice that my game had become dependent on many crutches... like

my nice watch (which broke)
my CD cologne (that I left at a buddy's house)
my elevator shoes (that are not suitable for summer)

to make a long story short, Im fucked lol.

but the downward spiral of my game gave me something new : indifference. I've become pretty indifferent to the sets I open that #closing has started to improve again.

So try sarging without the crutches you have become dependent on, especially during the day, where you don't have liquid courage, another crutch lol.

What I've noticed is that a woman really enjoys your total attention; Im not telling you to go all AFC and gaga over her, but be involved in the conversation, be actually interested in her, while employing PU tactics in the background. (thats the best way I could put it)

Try this for the week... Leave the crutches for the weekend :D

azazels_wolf
08-07-2008, 06:42 AM
Im not telling you to go all AFC and gaga over her, but be involved in the conversation, be actually interested in her, while employing PU tactics in the background.

Being truly interested in another person and what they're saying tends to make YOU inherently interesting, from their standpoint. ;)

And yes, peacocking etc. makes things easier. But you should still be able to open sets and talk to people regardless of what you're wearing. Your value and attractiveness are not dependent on your fashion. Your fashion simply enhances what is already there, and is a convenient form of self-expression for others to see. Challenge yourself to find as many ways as possible to express yourself.