PDA

View Full Version : A simple Inner game trick thats huge.

Mack Wild
07-25-2008, 08:50 PM
I am guilty of not following this. In fact I will admitt that a lot of the time I am a guy that knows what good game is and knows how to carry myself but that inside my head often -- there are counterproductive thoughts and emotions running amok. I've gave a go at little things and all of them work to a degree. Things like guided meditations, affirmations, taking action and not thinking, I even tried things like Valium and Sam-e. Fact is though I can be quite a scatterbrain at times.

We all try to escape our past and tend to remember our failures more distinctly than our successes. Our successes we make excuses for that don't flatter us and our rejections or challenges are what we really identify with the most. If we arn't use to success as a default thing we tend to think of ourselves as unsuccessful. We don't think of the real hot sizzling girl we laid a couple months ago, we remember the real hot super sizzling girl that slipped through our fingers -- and somehow she is hotter than the one we had sex with.

Some of you may not have these identity issues but I think a lot of us do, otherwise we wouldnt embrace some of the language that goes on like lowering others values, negging, ect. No -- we are all on this path because we recognize that we could do better, and that we could BE better. We recognize that if we did things a bit differently we would have more success -- but what about thinking differently? What about going a step further and changing the management in our head?

So here is a little tip for that.

Think about what it is to be a stand up guy, a man. Think of the naturals and how they think. These guys that have girls all into them all the time, these people who have success in their lives and careers. How do they think? Do you think they think some of the things that you think? Do you think that some of the things you think would never cross their minds? Truth is these guys are not held back by their thoughts -- but what a daunting task -- to change your thoughts. If it were easy than everyone would do it. Most people think it takes years or a lifetime to change your thoughts and attitude. I don't think it does. I think it just takes a committment.

So here is an effective pattern I have found, I know if I can stick to it long enough i can truely change on a deep deep level instead of just a surface or moderate level.

Every single time I start to go into my head or think anything -- I ask myself:

How can I start thinking like a confident successful man?

Whatever it is I am thinking I evaluate it and I think to myself is this something that someone who is confident thinks? Is this something a natural with woman would think?

If the answer is no -- I drop it. I clear my head. I go into the present moment and appreciate something about it, I stay in the present as long as I can. Then when I start to notice my thoughts again I repeat the process:

Is this a productive way to think -- the way that a natural who is successful -- the way that someone who makes something of their life -- is this how they think? Is this sort of thinking what leads to the kind of attitude that a carefree fun sexual ambitious man has? (Variations of this type of frame)

The trick isn't the tactic itself. It very much is helpful to read the power of now to help you learn to get into the present moment. I have a similar exercise with your imagination that has to do with the "its always on" mindset. However I wont get into that here.

The point of this exercise though is not the exercise itself (though it is very effective) -- where it becomes powerful and lifechanging is the degree to which you stick with it. It can get repetitive and you may have to find new motivational questions to get yourself to drop counterproductive, negative, insecure, or whatever thoughts that arnt productive -- but the way it really pays off is when you stick to it long enough to BREAK your patterns of thoughts that hold you back and affect your emotions and energy levels as well as your attitude.

Fortunehooks
07-26-2008, 12:56 AM
In this actuality you have indeed located one of the most important, but least mentioned topics in venusian arts, committment. It will take a no holds barred approach to improving your life, no matter what. peace,lvoe and succe Ss

azazels_wolf
07-26-2008, 01:31 AM
Great post!

...where it becomes powerful and lifechanging is the degree to which you stick with it. It can get repetitive and you may have to find new motivational questions to get yourself to drop counterproductive, negative, insecure, or whatever thoughts that arnt productive -- but the way it really pays off is when you stick to it long enough to BREAK your patterns of thoughts that hold you back and affect your emotions and energy levels as well as your attitude.

Yes, most people who attempt these things try it for 2 days or so and forget all about it. Then they think it didn't work, because they weren't committed. But I can guarantee that anyone who can consistently MAINTAIN this re-evaluation of thought for a month, or even a couple of WEEKS, will see a definite change in themselves and their life. They'll look back and think "why did I ever subject myself to so many negative, self-defeating thoughts? This is so much better!" The results will be apparent. And then this process should be continued until your mind is truly under your control.

07-26-2008, 01:34 AM
great post man!

I have a similar exercise with your imagination that has to do with the "its always on" mindset. However I wont get into that here.

could you post that aswell?

Mack Wild
07-26-2008, 02:15 AM
Testing signiture.

BTW I now have a blog and will be putting some kick ass stuff up in the coming weeks. Check it out here and be sure to drop me some lines:

http://mack-wild-uncensored.blogspot.com/

marduk
07-26-2008, 05:29 AM
Just checked out your blog, Mack. It does look really good right now, I can tell you will be very enthusiastic with your uncensored writing style regarding pick-up, which is something I always look for when bookmarking any site for my own personal usage.

I hope you put some podcast stuff up on your site, along with some clips of your interactions with the HBs in your area. Put up some pics and keep the free-wheeling flow coming, brother.

Mack Wild
07-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Just posted up 2 new articles to the blog with some great simple tips. I do plan on doing a podcast at some point in August, most likely with one of my favorite wings. I also plan on getting some pics up in August to the site. As far as live footage goes that takes some money and I would have to look into that. I know I can post youtube video's to the blog so that might be the way to go. Live footage can be difficult and I have to decide between going audio or visual. To go visual with sound Im not sure of the technology and money behind that -- so i would have to gather quite a following before I would take a step like that.

Glad you enjoyed the blog!!

milk
07-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Just posted up 2 new articles to the blog with some great simple tips. I do plan on doing a podcast at some point in August, most likely with one of my favorite wings. I also plan on getting some pics up in August to the site. As far as live footage goes that takes some money and I would have to look into that. I know I can post youtube video's to the blog so that might be the way to go. Live footage can be difficult and I have to decide between going audio or visual. To go visual with sound Im not sure of the technology and money behind that -- so i would have to gather quite a following before I would take a step like that.

Glad you enjoyed the blog!!

just checked out you're blog.

wanted to say i enjoyed it too, good job man.

blue81
11-02-2008, 11:23 AM
i'm doing a course in memory ( ron white look him up really good ) and he state's that it take 21 day's for something new to take place in your life basicly when in your comfort zone and starting something new 21 day is how long before it is implemented and become's natural to you

for you

blue 81

DaveyFresh"
11-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Yes... I will share this everyone can become successful... me I was suicidal... I hated life.. because I just never got the girl.. I was just to negative and killed myself with punishment... wouldn't eat wouldn't sleep but... the night my life.. changed was the night I was going to jump in front of a car and die.

A Cop stopped me... someone cared to notice I was so hurt... he rushed me to the hospital... where I was hospitalised.. I broke down.. I just realised I needed help... I struggled for months in and out of suicidal depression.

But I fought demons... I learned that I was holding my real power up... it took six months... to rewire my negative thoughts... I have a second chance and I smile everyday... I don't fear myself anymore... I could fail.. but how when I'm living the best I possibly could... were all capable it took commitment and real hurting pain to see the real man I am... safe to say I didn't believe in God till after that night.

This is a testament towards showing its within reach -- TruTh

Gmand38
11-04-2008, 03:46 AM
Great post!

Yes, most people who attempt these things try it for 2 days or so and forget all about it. Then they think it didn't work, because they weren't committed. But I can guarantee that anyone who can consistently MAINTAIN this re-evaluation of thought for a month, or even a couple of WEEKS, will see a definite change in themselves and their life. They'll look back and think "why did I ever subject myself to so many negative, self-defeating thoughts? This is so much better!" The results will be apparent. And then this process should be continued until your mind is truly under your control.

I just recently stumbled on the next step in my meditation/spiritual development and its very related to what you've written. Having done alot of writing and generally trying to gain insight into my thought patterns(ultimately, the world I choose to live in), I started to form a better idea of exactly what types of thoughts, and emotions, I find most valuable, fulfilling, uplifting, inspiring, etc.

I decided to buy this necklace with a Ring on the end, and it became a symbol of several things. It serves as a constant reminder that I am here, right now, and I *am* what I am thinking and feeling at this moment. And I *be-come* what I continually let myself *be*. I know it sounds quirky, but if you understand what Im getting at there truly is no other realization one can come to that is of greater consequence. Therefore a whole list of positive experiences gradually become associated with this symbol as it forces me take a step back from myself and ask whether whatever Im doing is leading me in a direction I would like to go in for my whole existence.

azazels_wolf
11-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Gmand38:

That's a fantastic idea!

That necklace has become a mental anchor or trigger for that higher frame of thought and being. You can do that with other objects as well, and it's a great way to train yourself to step out of the old habits.

And I totally agree - if a thought, attitude, emotion, or action is not helping you to be and become who you want to be, then it needs to be recognized, released, and replaced with something positive and conducive to your goals.

Gmand38
11-04-2008, 02:26 PM
A mental anchor, exactly. Its incredible how well it works. After 2 or 3 days Im feeling a nearly complete reversal of previous depressive attitudes, and an ever growing sense of calm, humor, and general enthusiasm for the moment Im living in.

Also, keeping me grounded in the here and now facilitates with maintaining a sort of zen state. Listening to music is another experience entirely if one can maintains ones attention on the external world without getting caught up in their head. Its what allows for amazing musicianship, tonal memory, compositional skills etc.

blue81
11-04-2008, 02:55 PM
i totally agree with that i started gaining energy level and affirmations when moving around to music and hooking them to a click of my finger's it works wonders but you want to make a firm anchoring mind before using it all the time it will have a much better effect

hope this helped

blue

Ice 9
11-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks, Mack, outstanding post. I'd like to nominate it for the Best Of forum.

I've been working with reframing lately, where you take something negative that you say to yourself and reframe it into something positive and sensible. I tend to have the identical negative thoughts repeat over and over. I've been writing my reframes onto 3x5 cards to carry with me.

Your questions are perfect for reframing! I'm saving your post to my must-review database. The intelligent questions that you post get your mind working on a reframe that will work.

I'm going to commit to asking myself your questions during the next week whenever I think or say something negative about myself or anyone else. Thanks for the great post, man.

RedLine
11-04-2008, 08:53 PM
I second the vote for it to go in Bets Of The Forums. Oh and by the way the youtube link in your 1st week post doesn't work.

azazels_wolf
11-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Mack Wild has for the most part moved on, since he found what he was looking for. But once in awhile he'll stop by and say hi with an update, so maybe he'll see your thanks at some point.

I agree that this is an excellent thread, and I'll see if we can get it moved.

Prophet
11-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Agreed. Moved to Best Of

TheLostProphet
06-14-2009, 02:20 AM
Cool post man. I've been doing this myself for years now, I call it the 3rd Person Perspective, whereby you imagine looking at yourself as a different person and analysing your problems that way, free from emotional bias.

But, of course, good luck doing that when you're trying to game a girl.

Well written post and you've hit the nail on the head with an emphasis on commitment.

ENZO57
12-08-2009, 03:45 PM
sik posts. inner Game is deff the core of everything and something i deff need to work on. i'll try these patterns, hope it hleps lol

12-24-2009, 11:56 PM
simply awesome :-D