PDA

View Full Version : Sticking Point---FUCK! Part II

El Niņo
07-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Hey bros hope its goin good.

Before I get into the point itself just want to say I recommend the stylelife challenge pair of books. Amazing...the bad part was that at day 7 I had a date! What a fucking mind job...I'm gonna keep going cause my club/bar game sucks!...

Here is the sticking point...I push and push and push and she pulls pulls pulls...There are two girls that I am seeing(these are their reactions). The next step for me in my growth is to learn how to complement her(I neg the shit out of them and they love it while their guy friends are dropping their jaws at what just came out of my mouth)...I do it right b/c she(they) are playfully hitting me and invite me to do shit and plenty of compliance

Here's the issue I feel like I give up power by complementing women...I also feel fake cause I lay on the cocky funny soooo hard

CALIBRATING in short... HELP

azazels_wolf
07-10-2008, 06:30 AM
Here is the sticking point...I push and push and push and she pulls pulls pulls...

Well, that's why it's called push/pull, not push push push.... if you IOI you can calibrate with an IOD...if you IOD you can followup with a IOI to calibrate it.

There are two girls that I am seeing(these are their reactions). The next step for me in my growth is to learn how to complement her(I neg the shit out of them and they love it while their guy friends are dropping their jaws at what just came out of my mouth)...I do it right b/c she(they) are playfully hitting me and invite me to do shit and plenty of compliance

Here's the issue I feel like I give up power by complementing women...I also feel fake cause I lay on the cocky funny soooo hard

CALIBRATING in short... HELP

- Cocky funny is only effective for so long... once you've reached comfort you can't run cocky funny ALL THE TIME. And if you feel fake while doing it, she'll pick up on the incongruence and will shit test you like crazy. Why would you want to continue doing something that feels fake? Once she's compliant and attracted to you, you've got to show some interest and some other sides of yourself so you can escalate.

- Only compliment a girl when you genuinely feel that she should be complimented. Don't fake it. If there are no qualities about her that you feel are compliment worthy, then you should find a higher-value target. You can compliment her as part of your qualification process, or in comfort. Just don't over-do it.

- Also try not to over-neg, so you don't have to do damage control after pissing her off.