PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed - That Tex Mex and sherazade

Argo navis
06-22-2008, 03:02 AM
It never stops. It just really does not stop. It's been a couple of months
with my personal life on hold, and lately, sarging got a bit more "difficult" because of the lack of practice. From getting regularly opened, I had dropped to the point of encountering repeated blocks for a few days/weeks.

..But what a limiting belief to think that there is something like "getting back in game". It just doesn't stop. Never. Ever.

Cast of players for... wait :) Déjà-vu anyone? I am doing it "à la J the Ripper" this time around, focusing on one thing, and one thing only : pure pickup competence. Going through every step a thousand times until I master it fully.

So we went out with Steven tonight. A most admirable (married) (and faithful) man. I introduced him to the "Taco's", where pool tables seem infinitely long, buffalo meat is spicey as it should, beer flows, and waitresses are suicide matter, stuff to burn your soul down to hell and beyond.

But it happened to be closed. So we stayed :) With the staff. And there goes "HBsherazade", funny, witty, incredibly sexy, with that red skirt. The day had been hot, with highs in the 30 celsius. At first the night out felt like planet mars.

I've put weight to top it off. A few kilos too much. I didn't feel like that million dollar tonight. At all. But I kept making eye contact, having relaxed fun. I was in state 0 when Steven called, but as the night progressed, my modd progressed, until that point of detached enjoyment which causes magic to happen.

When I saw HBsherazade. God my eyes must have told her every single thing I wanted to do to her body, mind and soul, within a single glance. Oh, she was the boss's girlfriend. The place's boss girlfriend. Which made for an amazing afterparty, the house offered much more vodka shots than I can handle - cause those two cool blokes coming out of nowhere and mixing in the staff end of night booze session? Instantly were the life of the party.

..After the couple of smiles, eye contact, and the classic stuff, I notice something about sherazade's body language. It's hinting at me. We've just exchanged a few words, her name, my name, and that initial glance, but now BIG boss... I mean, body wise tattooed rocky figure with earrings a plenty and twice my weight in muscles.

Big boss gets uncomfortable. And sherazade starts DHVing to me. Right before his eyes. He shows at several points that he is discreetly observing the interaction, like an alpha should. It's obvious she likes me, and he knows her and he knows.

He has her. All in all I am not saying many things throughout the boozing. Not to him : she is telling me her life story. He has her. But she's clearly hot for me. So I am all body language, listenning, and mirroring. Works with her. Doesn't work well with him - interestingly.

He's already labelled me "that other alpha" and his questions.. at some point he starts DHVing to me too (displaying extensive knowledge in history without being prompted, and clearly doing it from "below").

Anyway, once again, the night went swell. And what worked here? Audacity. Getting inside the closed bar to begin with (it gave all outer signs of a dead place, but was full of staff ending the night). A relaxed and expressive body language (my direct stylee). Mirroring. And that's ALL. NO words of what I said are truely worth writing down (maybe the focus of my questions during chats with Sherazade, the way I brought out her emotions).

These things, by themselves, opened doors and got us quite the afterparty. And when I left and said bye to sherazade, she started hugging me, and caressing my back, all feely, touchy, and the purest beauty. God her eyes, her smile, her skin, her smell. And her wish to see us next friday.

She'll see me. For certain.

So, in this one, there's room for one tip only : how do I isolate when ubber AMOG is (ultra cool to begin with) and constantly around? (and in exchange, I really, REALLY, BADLY, will stress again the importance of inner game. I looked like shit tonight and felt like shit at first. Ended up following the flow and saying three words over hours, but got paid back with the vip lounge flirt/shots session, and "lady Tex mex" allover me).

(btw I am not making this up : when I finally get my hands on a stealth camera, you'll understand what I mean when I say that if I am to get out - I will end the night in some vip corner surrounded by beauties, potentially in bed with one, based mostly on body language and subcommunication. It quite often strikes me - and that's why I am using the M3 terminology only now - if often strikes me how much personality prevails on anything else in seduction, and how far you can go with a bunch of proper questions and JUST THE ATTITUDE).

Just. That.

azazels_wolf
06-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Great post Argo!

As far as isolating when the super-cool AMOG is present, you can't antagonize him. If he can't be fooled as to your intentions, then one option is to find a way for the girl to AFOG him, or blow him out of her own accord. (Girls can and sometimes do this even with their boyfriends, if they are not completely pleased with them or see you as higher value). If she lowers his value, the blame is partly on her and he would further DLV himself if he makes a fuss about her decision to talk to you.

However, if she truly loves and respects the AMOG, she will not do this to him. That's a good test for the strength of the relationship, I think.

Argo navis
06-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Frankly, I am finally reaching new grounds in terms of relationships and girls quality. All r relationships I mean. I think I am a sweet fantasy to this woman, and that's it. I'd feel absolutely great though, because a man like his man seems to understand a lot and he'd handle it appropriately.

He made two interesting moves : at some point he sent me with her to pick something. Thus pushing her towards her fantasy, and me towards the next steps of my pickup in case I'd be able to charm her.

As it worked, while apparently totally focused on a discussion about Frank Sinatra he let me know what I had said to her earlier was interesting. :rolleyes: know what I mean? Notifies her and me at once that he has his ears open, while qualifying me.

The bunch is just too cool for me to include the word strategy in my talk. But a 12+ like that lady? I must have done something right ;)

azazels_wolf
06-23-2008, 03:31 AM
He made two interesting moves : at some point he sent me with her to pick something. Thus pushing her towards her fantasy, and me towards the next steps of my pickup in case I'd be able to charm her.

This was his way of attempting to re-establish his dominance and to test you. He:
-sent you on a task
-wanted to see how she would react to the isolation, and if you were REALLY that good
-waited to see if you would DLV and blow yourself out by committing a social violation

Seems like it was bait.

As it worked, while apparently totally focused on a discussion about Frank Sinatra he let me know what I had said to her earlier was interesting. :rolleyes: know what I mean? Notifies her and me at once that he has his ears open, while qualifying me.

Of course. The alpha sees all, knows all, or so it seems, and will subtly make sure others know this. It's a way to say "you can't fool me" and to demonstrate social intelligence.

The bunch is just too cool for me to include the word strategy in my talk. But a 12+ like that lady? I must have done something right ;)

Yeah.:) You have a good point about the inner game, alpha attitude, and the rapport questions. Those go a LONG way.

Argo navis
06-23-2008, 07:21 PM
I'd feel absolutely great though, because a man like his man seems to understand a lot and he'd handle it appropriately.

Yeah, in fact, I think that if I was to have sex with her, he'd rather pay me a beer if I do it properly. :) (I am almost serious : at that level of maturity he knows the game but has read no books, he has honor and is a fair player - and showed it).