PDA

View Full Version : Are you hitting on me?

Truelove
06-21-2008, 12:28 PM
If you know she's attracted, or if you don't know.
How should you react? What should you answer? Turn it around?

Sorry if that has been brought up before, but I've searched and got nada. Just a bunch "She's hitting on my friend" etc.

Deus
06-21-2008, 02:38 PM
"Are you hitting on me?"
"No." Punch her playfully. "Now I am."

"Are you hitting on me?"
"Yes." Then stack into your next story. Remember, attraction is not a choice

LeSavant
06-21-2008, 03:37 PM
"Are you hitting on me?"

"Are you hitting on me?"

this is amazing...amen :D

Ril
06-21-2008, 06:28 PM
LOL I like the punch thing

marduk
06-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Girl: "Are you hitting on me?"
Me: "Man, you are really full of yourself, aren't you? I'll bet you have real sexual thoughts about me already too. Dirty girl..."

EZ E
06-21-2008, 09:39 PM
I got the "is that a pickup line" cause I was not so stealth but rather obvious last night. I just went with it that I am a playa and need help from her with my lines.

Nutz
06-22-2008, 07:36 PM
HB: Are you hitting on me / are you a player?
PUA: Oh, totally. We've already had sex twice just standing here.

Snip and stack forward.

Kovacs
06-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Why, is it working?

Not sure where I heard this one, but "Why... is it working?" said in a playful tone is another good one.

Something else just occurred to me that I'm going to try next time. Sort of do a double-take like you are surprised and say, "Duh!" Like she isn't with the program and sort of socially slow. Then continue.

Truelove
06-23-2008, 02:27 AM
Thanks guys for all your answers

"Are you hitting on me?"

"Are you hitting on me?"

Haha very funny, but we don't speak english in my country. (but good for you guys :) )

Kovacs
Haha, Im not sure, but I think it's from Scrubs maybe? Sounds like a good answer if she's attracted.

I've thought if you maybe could use Mysterys "You don't get out much, do you?" and stack forward.

EZ E
06-23-2008, 03:18 AM
HB: Are you hitting on me / are you a player?
PUA: Oh, totally. We've already had sex twice just standing here.

Snip and stack forward.

nice, thats money

BishopDon
06-23-2008, 10:16 PM
RE:

the question isn't what is the response the question is what is the frame. You control the frame and it doesnt matter what she says

"Are you hitting on me"
You: long pause looking at her - "what do you think?"
"I dont know I think you are"
You: look at her again then keep talking about something else.

You set the frame that she likes the fact that you are hitting on her but won't give her verbal approval of it.

Lovedrop
06-23-2008, 10:49 PM
I wouldn't recommend "would do you think" because you are still biting onto her frame when you say that. The scenario you wrote comes across to me like you couldn't think of a good comeback.

The proper way to frame control is not to have a clever comeback to her question, but rather, it is to disregard her question entirely and replace it with something completely different - including some type of neg.

Let's remember that if she is asking "are you hitting on me" then you are probably not showing enough disinterest, which is why she said that in the first place. So I would throw more IODs into your game as a general rule until you don't have this problem anymore.

You can still demonstrate value and engage her and compliance test her, and these things still show interest. I'm not saying to stop doing that interest. Rather, I'm saying to ALSO throw in more disinterest, to balance it.

BishopDon
06-24-2008, 01:57 AM
RE:

I wouldn't recommend "would do you think" because you are still biting onto her frame when you say that. The scenario you wrote comes across to me like you couldn't think of a good comeback.

The proper way to frame control is not to have a clever comeback to her question, but rather, it is to disregard her question entirely and replace it with something completely different - including some type of neg.

Let's remember that if she is asking "are you hitting on me" then you are probably not showing enough disinterest, which is why she said that in the first place. So I would throw more IODs into your game as a general rule until you don't have this problem anymore.

You can still demonstrate value and engage her and compliance test her, and these things still show interest. I'm not saying to stop doing that interest. Rather, I'm saying to ALSO throw in more disinterest, to balance it.

I guess it's because I'm thinking of a situation that I was in at Starbucks and she asked me the question with a sort of smile on her face and I let her know non-verbally that I was hitting on her and she thought it was flattering. That ended up being a 90 minute - meet and back to my place interaction that ended very well. But I understand your point of view on it Drop. In my situation I already knew I was in and responded with a bit of warm dominance - in the original guy who started the threads situation he's playing into her frame.

her smiling while asking if you're hitting on her and she is flattered
straight faced while asking and she's basically framing you as intrusive.

DBT5210
06-24-2008, 05:05 AM
"No, actually I lost a bet."

Dale
06-25-2008, 06:59 PM
HER: "Are you hitting on me?"

ME: "No, I'm giving you a chance to hit on me, and so far you're not doing a very good job at it. I'll let you have another minute or two before I move on."

(successfully field tested)