PDA

View Full Version : why cold approach myspace suxxx: takes way too long to email chicks

EZ E
06-20-2008, 04:14 AM
I gotta find out if she is in my city, type up a message, and then the secret 7 digit password, only to find out she only accepts messages from friends. thats a minute of my time lost!! I just figured out that it is more of a waste of time than it used to be. I have gamed chicks myspace by finding them on myspace and pretending it is match.com. but myspace takes too long now. I am switching to facebook - I may be deleting my myspace account.

Pulse
06-20-2008, 01:14 PM
I gotta find out if she is in my city, type up a message, and then the secret 7 digit password, only to find out she only accepts messages from friends. thats a minute of my time lost!! I just figured out that it is more of a waste of time than it used to be. I have gamed chicks myspace by finding them on myspace and pretending it is match.com. but myspace takes too long now. I am switching to facebook - I may be deleting my myspace account.

It takes me about 5 minutes to message 15-20 girls.

www.myspacemethod.com

EZ E
06-21-2008, 01:54 AM
It takes me about 5 minutes to message 15-20 girls.

www.myspacemethod.com

thanks for the website - I checked it out but could not find out how to get my message sent quicker? computers are slow and then that code thingy etc...