PDA

View Full Version : Some problems between C2 - C3

Argo navis
06-20-2008, 01:03 AM
So yeah, I am doing my homework. Always reading more different material, opening more different sets, and generally testing things when I can afford.

And that's more and more often. So back to the roots, the now "old" M3 model, it seems I have a problem of either overdoing, or underdoing something between C2 and C3.

I realize now I am way more adventurous in essence than, say, your average Joe. Much more daring in all things, including taking a flight on a whim, changing jobs on a long term decision but quick reaction, etc. For now known reasons, I have decided I will lead my life the way I want it to be, period.

Sometimes it seems to come across as a wussbag signal : "gosh he is so outgoing - what the hell is wrong?"

Sometimes it seems to do the opposite effect, like over dhv'ing or something : "gosh he is for real, is that possible?"

Those times are sticking points.

So, what's :
- typical from being in C3, what should I look for there that I may have overlooked before?
- a typical C2 "problem" cause
- and of course an improvement I could make

I have a "feel" about the answers of course, but hey.. it doesn't hurt asking the good ol' forums.

azazels_wolf
06-20-2008, 12:37 PM
This is a bit difficult to generalize, since it can be context-dependant...

Sometimes it seems to come across as a wussbag signal : "gosh he is so outgoing - what the hell is wrong?"

Sometimes you can be perceived as too outgoing if you're talking too much while not allowing her to invest enough, i.e. you're being a motormouth for TOO long, or with bad timing. Within a few minutes of meeting, she should be doing as much talking as you. If she's not, you have to encourage her and reward her for doing so. She could also feel intimidated by the fact that you are so adept at conversation, so you have to assure her (sometimes in a very subtle way) that you do value her input and that you won't bulldoze her when she wants to give value.

Sometimes it seems to do the opposite effect, like over dhv'ing or something : "gosh he is for real, is that possible?"

You might also be projecting the wrong impression... sometimes people talk a lot because they are trying to hide something (like an insecurity), or they're up to something shady and they don't want you to notice, or they're nervous and needy, etc. You have to calibrate in order to prevent these impressions.

- typical from being in C3, what should I look for there that I may have overlooked before?

You're alone with her in an intimate location very close to your seduction location, and can easily shift into foreplay when appropriate. By now she has been feeling a strong connection, along with trust and familiarity. You're not a stranger anymore.

- a typical C2 "problem" cause

You're talking too much. You're ignoring her input or not showing enough interest in her. You're being too logical and not emotional enough. You're not giving her enough information about yourself or not accepting enough information from her. You seem distant. You're not demonstrating qualities that she finds trustworthy, or you did something that makes her nervous about you. She doesn't feel a bond. She feels like you're still a stranger. You're escalating kino too fast for her comfort levels, or you're suddenly not as natural with your touch as you were previously.

- and of course an improvement I could make

That depends on what the problem is....

There could be other problems, but it's hard to tell without specific information.

Argo navis
06-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Azazel's wolf, thank you so much for this (once again).

This, specifically, are my mistakes, now I see the light :

not showing enough interest in her. You're being too logical and not emotional enough. You're not giving her enough information about yourself or not accepting enough information from

This tends to "rise" as I spend more time under business constraints, I miss balance in my life atm, it really is time to "make" time in that regard. I do not notice, but yeah - I am in "quite emotionless predation" mode much of the time, planning budgets, applications, etc. It certainly shows.

The last part is very true : I easilly keep an aura of mystery, an excessive aura of mystery around things I do truely consider personal.

Two areas of improvement that I see for myself : working "plausible deniability". For an interesting example, let's take Hitori's quotes about this :

-letting you fuck her is a -net win-
Somewhat problematic. Typically this involves one of two scenarios:

Validation NET WIN:
She feels lonely! She feels ugly! You have made her doubt her prettiness! Is she still attractive? Your validation of her is the litmus test. Unfortunately, you putting a move on her is often as validating as you putting your penis in her.

http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16
This sounds like the situation I get caught in when in "difficulty". Because I am an authority figure in my expertise, and other traits, I happen to have part of that pre-selection. So more often than not, what is causing the block is more... sticking on this particular thing for too long and missing the opportunity to properly isolate and escalate, then things turn cold.

Discretion is a small share of the answer actually : Micro Calibration is the best answer I have found and tested today. With success. Eg, paying close attention to the balance of IOI's and IOD's, in comfort, to avoid falling on either side of the scale (wuss or jerk).

Does that make sense to you guys?

azazels_wolf
06-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Azazel's wolf, thank you so much for this (once again).

You're very welcome, I'm glad it was helpful! :)

This, specifically, are my mistakes, now I see the light :

This tends to "rise" as I spend more time under business constraints, I miss balance in my life atm, it really is time to "make" time in that regard.

Yes. If you don't, there are parts of you that will atrophy. This won't just affect you, but also everyone you're interacting with. You do yourself and everyone else a favor by maintaining balance.

I do not notice, but yeah - I am in "quite emotionless predation" mode much of the time, planning budgets, applications, etc. It certainly shows.

Exactly. Women don't like this by ITSELF. It's dull, boring, and distant. Like you said, it's business, it's professional. It's not PERSONAL. It doesn't forge a CONNECTION. It doesn't create a BOND. It doesn't stimulate her EMOTIONS, which is what she most WANTS.

The last part is very true : I easilly keep an aura of mystery, an excessive aura of mystery around things I do truely consider personal.

Which is fantastic for attraction. But when you're trying to gain trust, this works AGAINST you. You don't have to lay it ALL out on the table, but there's a certain amount of information and familiarity that most women need before they will be willing to sleep with you. They're normally not going to bed someone they don't trust.

Two areas of improvement that I see for myself : working "plausible deniability". For an interesting example, let's take Hitori's quotes about this :

This sounds like the situation I get caught in when in "difficulty". Because I am an authority figure in my expertise, and other traits, I happen to have part of that pre-selection. So more often than not, what is causing the block is more... sticking on this particular thing for too long and missing the opportunity to properly isolate and escalate, then things turn cold.

In attraction phase, you avoid revealing your interest in her so that she can learn about your high value and shining personality without feeling pressured. However, when you qualify her in A3, you get the opportunity to know or reveal WHY you should be interested in her. At this point you have to reveal your interest to some extent, and it is now appropriate to isolate and escalate. If you're all the way into C2 and haven't revealed enough interest, haven't isolated or escalated properly, she won't see you as a potential lover. She'll see you as oddly distant, or a detached friend at best.

Discretion is a small share of the answer actually : Micro Calibration is the best answer I have found and tested today. With success. Eg, paying close attention to the balance of IOI's and IOD's, in comfort, to avoid falling on either side of the scale (wuss or jerk).

Does that make sense to you guys?

Yes, I think that's very important, and you're definitely on the right track. You have to pay attention to her and how she reacts. Pickup and social dynamics are not just about YOU, they're about BOTH of you. If you're not giving her the right impression, and she's not FEELING positive about being with you, you're not going to get spectacular results.

Argo navis
06-20-2008, 10:24 PM
It's more like : attraction is a blast, no problemo, comfort sometimes is tedious like this, seduction is either fine or it's getting out of control by this point. But it definitely is more of a recent problem than anything else, so yeah. I'll use the advice for the best.

MavBlue
06-25-2008, 10:22 PM
In C2 and C3 just shut the fuck up...Chris Rock nailed it when he had the routine about a girl know's whether she's gunna fuck you within 5 seconds...It's the guys job not to screw it up. "I was gunna fuck you until you opened your mouth and said something stupid!"

Make "I" statements and "You" questions, then listen, shut up, and kino.

"I like. (blah blah)..I'm curious, what do you think about (blah blah)..."

Argo navis
06-25-2008, 10:35 PM
"And how do you feel about a threesome tonight"? That's more my kind of fuckup - but granted, it happens within a span of five seconds. :)